In Another POV (2)

AUGUST 14: MORE UNKNOWN INVASIONS ARE OCCURRING GLOBALLY, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHO IS LEADING THE ATTACKS, EXCEPT THAT THEY ARE DEADLY, AND THAT THEY'RE CALLING FOR WAR.

AMERICA AND BRITAIN AMONG OTHER COUNTRIES PROCEED TO READY THEIR FLEETS AND MILITARY FOR THE DEADLIEST FIGHT OF THEIR LIVES, AS THEY TRY TO TAKE DOWN THESE UNKNOWN FORCES.

Poland

It was early in the morning, as the Sun was just rising. The soldiers had been awake almost the whole night, standing firmly holding their guns, and bombs readily. They knew what was coming, and they were ready. It was terrifying though, facing something so unknown. It wasn't like they were taking on Nazis. 

This was far worse.

The pilots sat silently, their heavy breathing louder than anything else. "Awaiting guidance from  Flight Leader E-5." The pilot gulped, staring out into the sunrise, waiting. 

"Copy that Follower E-6."

The soldiers waited silently, for long fearful moments, their guns and positions not daring to move an inch. Until suddenly, larger planes than the soldiers had ever seen escaped the fog, and green men came running with knives, and guns from ahead.

The soldiers swallowed hard, and their hands trembled. "It's time Purple Fleet. Ready for attack." The Pilot commanded, reluctantly grabbing the navigation handle. His hands were shaking and sweating, and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. 

The green monsters were coming closer, shouting like uncivilized creatures.

"What are those things?!" One of the soldiers shouted.

"I have no idea." 

"Don't die out there 'kay brothers." One soldier turned to his fellow soldiers. His voice trembled slightly. Part of being soldier meant looking out for your brothers, having their back and helping each other, even if it meant risking your life. They knew that at any point during battle they could die, but right now, seeing those monsters they were sure of it, despite their abilities and training. "Let's go!" The soldier commanded. 

They all nodded, as they charged at the green monsters with full force.

The fight was on. 

Ubel and Buzz breathed heavily as they dropped their weapons. They both looked at each other tiredly, and grinned. They were growing closer towards their goal, and this battle was a major step. 

Those dumb humans decided to battle us as usual. They always think they must go to war to solve things, to prove they are stronger. 

How childish. 

Ubel and Buzz tiredly walked down the brown, and crispy grass, while everything around them burned. Dead soldiers' bodies were scattered on the ground, and crashed planes all over.

It was silent until the two of them heard quiet grunts and groans. They jerked their heads to one of the soldiers, breathing heavily. He was severely injured; with bloodshot eyes, a purple bruise on his nose, and a rapidly bleeding shoulder. 

Ubel walked over to the soldier confidently; passing one of the crashed American planes. He  stopped before the injured man, the soldier slowly and shakily raising his gun to the green monster.

Ubel walked over and snatched it out of his hand. "You stupid humans," he went on, "thinking you can use our own inventions against us." He scoffed. "Pathetic. For thousands of years you've kept us a secret, used us to battle wars, make inventions you claim your own. The fact that you can't survive without us makes you a worthless being." Ubel grumbled. "Yet you were given the most beautiful planet of all—and you don't deserve it." Ubel raised the gun to the soldier's head, as the poor soldier closed his eyes and cried his last tears.