Chapter 5

Grade 11 has been hard on me, and I think I won't be able to update much, now that I'm trying to be a member of the journalists of our school, so yeah, I hope you guys won't disappear.
--------------

"5:45 my ass," Miss Leigh's rolling eyes just greeted me good morning, I'm touched.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Ma'am," Ngumisi ako sa kanya, its already 6:12 and I did my best to shower fast and jog here.

"You're late, you completely ruined my 'good' morning," Bakas ang inis sa boses niya, and I only smiled at her apologetically.

"Sorry, Ma'am, sleeping at somebody else's house always made comfortable, kaya napapatagal ang tulog ko," I explained, which is true, kaya kapag may schedule akong maaga kinabukasan hindi ko manlang maisip na matulog sa ibang bahay dahil sure ball na magagalit sa akin ang aking manager.

I'm wearing a black Adidas sports bra, together with a jogging shorts which is Adidas too, while the woman in front of me is also wearing a sports bra with the same color, and leggings, defining her beautiful legs.

Her hair is tied in a high ponytail defining her jawline and also the sexy bone on the down part of her neck, her collarbone, and lastly her oh so great giant stress balls.

Hot.

I mean it's not that big like how you'll overreact to it, its big for me, because my stressors are, well yeah, small.

"Nag-order ka na ba?" I asked, looking straight in her eyes. Acting like nothing happened in my brain.

"No, obviously," Yup, she's in bad mood because of me, I asked her what she wants for breakfast, and for her drink, which she answered immediately.

I stood up, trying to erase my mahahalay na thoughts, ang manyak, hindi bagay sa tulad kong pogi.

I went to the counter to get her breakfast and mine too, I ordered the food exactly what Miss Leigh told me, "Two pancake with honey syrup, please give us a lot, I'll give extra pay if I have to, one pancake should be coated with nutella, I want lots of nutella, and one black coffee, sugar level is 70, and a milk with no sugar but has lots of milk powder," I said, smiling awkwardly, I have never been so detailed until today.

"Okay, Ma'am, let me repeat your order, two pancake with lots of honey syrup, one pancake should be coated with lots of nutella, one black coffee with a sugar level of 70, and a milk with lots of milk powder and doesn't have any sugar, am I right, Ma'am?" I nodded.

"Please wait for your order, and we'll serve it right away," Ngumiti siya sa 'kin one last time, bago ako bumalik sa table, the sun has risen a little early, and she looked quite beautiful, basking in the morning light.

"Misー"

"Leigh, just call me Leigh, why do you have to be so formal," She rolled her eyes on me making me smile in disbelief.

"You're formal too, like duh, Valentine," I said mimicking her voice, natawa ulit ako when she rolled her eyes at me, "Call me Thebe, or whatever the hell you want to call me," I said, and then wink at her.

"Shut up, flirt," She gave me death glares and I could only laugh.

"I'm not a flirt, Miss Ma'am, I'm just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive," I wiggled my brows and grinned at her.

"Flirt," I chuckled, which she just replied with an eye roll, 'pag 'to di natigil sa pag-irap tatawanan ko 'to.

"Yeah, yeah, flirt," I smiled at her, "Did you wait?" I asked.

"Ah, yes? You can see me here with you, right?" She answered in a matter of fact tone, "Stop talking to me, I'm still pissed at you for being late,"

"As if naman nakarating ka rito on time, baka nga you came here a minute late," I said.