Chapter 7

The rain was pouring when I woke up, and even though the blanket was covering my body I can't help but still feel cold.

I felt someone lying next to me, and when I faced it, I saw a calm and peaceful face, sleeping soundly. The memories last night came flooding to me and I felt my face getting hot.

Shaking my thoughts away, I was desperate to find warmth which the heavens gave, the body lying next to me, is oddly warm, and not wanting to freeze, my arm circled around the woman's naked waist and pulled her close to me.

Inilagay ko ang kamay niya sa ibabaw ng bewang ko, kaya tila niyayakap niya ako ngayon.

I buried my face onto her neck, and embraced her more, her naked skin is sending me tiny electricities and it was ticklish to my also naked skin.

Habang patuloy akong naghahanap ng init sa kanyang katawan, patuloy ang paglapit ko sa kanya at pag sumiksik sa leeg niya, walang pakialam kung magigising ang aking katabi.

Hindi ako tumigil hanggang nararamdaman ko na ang dibdib niya sa dibdib ko, mabilis ang naging pagpula ng mukha ko.

I heaved multiple heavy breaths and it felt like there's fog coming out of my mouth due to the coldness of the room.

I stayed at that position, contented with the warmth the woman next to me is giving.

I was falling asleep when I felt her arm that was placed on my waist move, I heard the things on the side table move, and the temperature somehow got warm, but I didn't pull away from her, nor did I open my eyes.

I stayed at my position, hugging her, and my face on her neck, sniffing her scent.

It's a relief noong hindi niya ako tinabig o hindi siya lumayo, she stayed there, breathing calmly, as if enjoying my embrace on her tiny waist.

Love love, likes cuddles after sex.

Pinigilan kong matawa sa naisip ko, pero hindi ko na pigilan ang pagkawala ng isang ngiti sa aking labi.

"Are you awake now?" Her bedroom voice was h-o-t.

Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko, kasabay nang dahan dahan kong pagmulat sa aking mata.

"Hmm," I hummed, as if I really just woke up, "Sorry," I said in a low tone before slowly pulling away my embrace.

Lumayo ako sa kanya at agad na hinanap ng katawan ko ang init niya.

Damn it.

"About last night," That made me look at her, na agad ko ring binawi, because the moment we looked at each other's eyes, I felt like I was being drained by her ocean like green eyes.

I sat on the bed like a puppy, who've done something bad and her master is about to punish her.

"Can we talk about it later?" She said.

Tumango ako at hindi na nagsalita, she stood up and I waited for her to go but to no avail, she stayed there, standing in front of me, not moving an inch.

Ayaw ko naman siyang tingnan sa mukha dahil except sa dadaan ang mata ko sa hubad niyang katawan ay alam kong matatanga lang ako kapag nakipag-eye-to-eye ako sa kanya.

"Stop acting like a scared puppy, I can remember clearly what you've done last night, Dawn," agad ang pagpula ng pisngi ko ng marinig ko ang kanyang pagtawa, gago, confirmed bading siya!

My eyes slowly travelled to her face to look at her, but I can't help blushing even more when my eyes reached her little cherry, and her boobs.

"You like what you're seeing?" Nakangisi siya sa akin, at agad na nahulog ang panga ko sa narinig kong sinabi niya.