Chapter 4

"You stayed up late." Bungad sa 'kin ng manager ko noong makapasok ako sa aming van.

"At least I'm not late." Alibi ko, like what I said my fans will ring my phone up or join my live so that my phone will ring and wake the shit out of me.

As long as I can remember, the username of that person is hiraeth_cas., when I checked I think it's account there were no post at all, but the photo on her profile is a picture of a shadow, maybe, the shadow of that person herself.

I couldn't check it thoroughly dahil nagmamadali ako, at ayokong awayin ako ng aking manager.

"But I told you to sleep early." Ayan nanaman siya, umagang umaga pinapainit niya ang ulo ko.

"You never told me to sleep early, you only told me that Miss Leigh will be participating later, now tell me, which part did you said na matulog ako nang maaga, you told me not to be late, may I remind you, baka nalilito ka, at sinunod ko ang sinabi mong wag akong ma-late dahil hindi naman ako late ngayon," mahaba kong paliwanag, pinipilosopo at binabara lang siya, "'Wag ako ngayon ha. Kahapon ka pa."

After I said that, nanahimik na ako, ganoon din ang ginawa ng aking manager, I was calming myself down when we arrived at the building, my manager opened the door for me and when I was about to walk past her, she grabbed my arm and looked down on her feet.

"Sorry..." She whispered, "I'm a bit stressed these days, please understand me." I only nodded and gave her a pat on her head.

I walked inside the door and greeted the staff, bowing my head and saying good morning to each one of them, when I was face to face with my dressing room door, I took a glance at Miss Leigh's door and was startled when it opened, and because of my instinct I opened my door and went inside.

Para akong hinabol ng kabayo dahil hingal na hingal akong umupo sa aking upuan, ang tibok ng puso ko ay parang nagwawala at hindi mapakali.

My phone vibrated and revealed my managers text, asking me kung asan ako, I quickly replied and told her that I'm in the dressing room na.

After minutes of waiting, they arrived at where I am, agad nila akong inayusan, at pinilian ng damit na susuotin. They're quick to fix my face and get me ready, "I heard from your manager that you stayed up late and started a live in Instagram without asking her." My make up artist said while fixing my make-up. I nodded and humming a little.

"Make sure to smoke when you're feeling sleepy. I got extras." I hummed again as response, of course I'll do that, nararamdaman ko na rin kasi ang antok sa aking katawan.

After she completely finished my make up, I stood up and excused myself, hindi ako nagpaalam kay Clare dahil kapag tinanong ako n'on kung anong gagawin ko at sinabi ko na maninigarilyo ay siguradong pagagalitan niya ako, except for the fact na ayaw niya akong naninigarilyo ay siguradong pagagalitan niya at bubungangaan, na kung hindi ako nagpuyat edi hindi ako aantukin.

I sneakly went my way to the elevator, I pushed the button going to the upper floor, where the helipad is located. And when it reached that floor, I went out and looked around the floor, staring at the blue and clear sky.

I lit my cigarette and started smoking, my head was clear like the sky, and I remembered that its been a while since I last lit my cigarette, sana hindi pa expired 'to.

I glanced at my wrist watch and saw that I have 10 more minutes before we start shooting, I walked towards the edge of the building and looked down, hindi naman ganoon ka taas parang kapag tumalon ka lalabas lang ang utak mo.

I finished the cigarette and throw it away I don't want another one kasi parang naninibago ulit yung lungs ko.

I snickered before standing in the flat surface of the edge. Naglalakad ako doon while humming the song Atlantis.