Chapter 12

It's Friday, hehehehe, the photoshoot that is scheduled this week was canceled, hindi kinaya ng schedule ko, we are doing our best na to finish the shoots sa movie, buti na lang at naintindihan ni Wetch. The day after tomorrow we are scheduled to go to Siquijor to shoot our next scenes, and two or three weeks na lang tapos na ang shooting, last set ay sa France.

Pero ngayon papunta na ako Eli a dès para sunduin si Miss Ma'am, it's 7:30 at malapit na ako sa Càsà Prívado gamit ang isa sa mga favorite kong kotse, it's the Lamborghini Revuelto, and my latest purchase, ito ang hindi ko ipapahawak kay Wynea.

I choose to use this kasi Miss Ma'am deserves to ride a car that is beautiful, hindi man niya kasing ganda ang kotse ko, at least maganda pa rin, pero mas mahal ko ang kotse ko, hehehe.

I dialed Hiraeth's number, to inform her na malapit na ako, I told her na 8 ko siya susunduin, and I want to make her wait katulad dati.

I'm planning to make her stay the whole day in my apartment at i-uuwi ko na lang siya kinabukasan, mag-isa na lang ako sa penthouse ko kasi umalis na si Reeces, may trabaho kasi siya tapos wala pa siyang enough na damit, ingay niya noong dumating ako ng bahay kasi hindi ko nabilhan ng Tiramisu na pink, buti na lang at acceptable ang nangyari sa akin.

I even told her na tama lang na umalis siya kasi she need to face her problems, ewan ko kung ano na ang nangyari sa kanilang dalawa ng high school sweetheart niya, walang update eh.

"The number you have dialed is out of coverage area, please try again later," I heard Hiraeth's bedroom voice, said, it's evident that she's still half awake, I chuckled at her greetings on the phone.

I imagined her hair beautifully disheveled, her bare face slightly rosy, and of course, fresh, her eyes half opened, napangiti ako sa na-imagine ko.

"Good Morning, Hiraeth," bati ko, smiling as I turned my car to the parking lot.

"Hey," she said, siguro na realize niya na ako ang tumatawag.

"Should I wait for you here, or should I just fetch you there?" I asked, I'm done parking, I removed my keys and went outside, my phone in my hand.

"Just come here, please," she answered, I smiled at her use of 'please'.

"Sure, Le Cheri, I'm on my way," I answered, with so much pleasure.

"Okay, I'll end the call na," she said, I hummed in response at agad niya ring pinatay ang tawag, nakangiti akong pumasok ng elevator and pushed the highest floor.

Tabi, susunduin ko na ang disney princess ko.

The beauty I'm going to fetch is a royal, tama lang na I'll treat her like one, naalala ko ng gumising kaming magkatabi noong nag-shoot kami.

She looked so divine with the morning light, it was as if she's shining with the light from herself, I can still remember the way my heart melted with how she smiled at me when she saw me waiting for her to wake up.

With how her raspy bedroom voice greeted me in the morning with a, "Good Dawn, Dawn,",  I could only smile at her because there are no words to describe how beautiful she looked, I can't believe how a morning with her would make me feel unstressed and not tiring like how my usual morning feels.

And how her eyes fluttered every time I look at them, is just majestic, how can a woman be so beautiful?

I was impatient, gusto ko ng marating ang penthouse ni Hiraeth, I want to see her in bed, cuddling with her blanket, and her puffy cheeks with her mouth slightly opened is a sight behold.

I rang the doorbell and I received a message right after, it was from Hiraeth, telling me the code of the penthouse, I quickly pushed every button and entered the house when it opened, I placed my keys on my hoodie and ran towards her room.