2: Time to run.

"Saw, what on earth are you talking about?" Lollipop was weary from how Saw was acting, turning her body to look at what she was referring to. Lollipop hadn't originally been very phased about the strange note Four and X left, however.. seeing what Saw pointed out made her freeze up, her breath hitching from the sheer fear she felt from what she was seeing.

"I-Is that.." Eggy trailed off, as speechless as everyone else.

Evil Leafy.

Shee stood at the edge of the forest, no weapon in hand.. she didn't need a weapon though, she was already deadly and a huge threat. .. everyone with common sense knew that she was bad news.

Nobody had seen or talked about her since BFDIA. Donut almost stumbled backwards at the sight, trying to speak but he couldn't. She was deadly.. was.. this what Four and X were talking about? Did they abandon the group with.. her? How could they?.. Nobody knew what to do. They knew she was here for trouble... why else would she be there? Why else would they have been warned? Why else would Four and X left like that?

Evil Leafy lifted her hand, signalling that she was preparing to attack them, watching them all attentively. Nobody knew how to react, in different states of panic, shock and fear.

Nobody moved.. nobody knew HOW to in the state they were in. Puffball was the first to speak up, beginning to float away as quickly as possible, backing off from the scene and being the first to react "What are you all DOING?! Run for your LIVES!!!" She yelled at them with all her power, not hesitating in getting away, flying off.

That set everyone off, and soon each of them began to sprint. Screams erupted and in a panic everyone began to run in the direction that was away from her. Yells for each others friends and screaming to get the out of her reach and into safety was heard from different objects, grabbing their friends and darting off for the forest, searching desperately for their close ones to run away with them and hide. The forests were a little far though, they'd have to run for at least a few minutes to get to shelter.

If Four and X couldn't face up to her, then what did that say about how powerful she was?

Due to the panic of the screaming, yelling, stumbling and sprinting crowd some objects were pushed and shoved to the ground by others, trampled over by endless running objects trying to sprint for their lives. That's when she started, by swiftly picking up one of the objects with her powers, Roboty, and smashing him down onto a group of objects running, bolts and oil going everywhere from the impact, a horrid metallic smashing sound heard. The impact was so hard it shook the ground, causing some objects to tumble over.

It crashed onto Coiny, Teardrop, Woody and Icecube. Book screamed as Icecube was knocked down right next to her and was crushed by Roboty, it merely missing Book and causing her to stumble forward. She looked over in horror, trying to push the remains off of her but they were too heavy. "ICY!! Can you hear me!?!" she yelled desperately.. but no reply was heard. Tears began to form in her eyes as she harshly tried to push Robotys mangled body off, wincing as she was shoved to the side by another object who was running. She didn't see who, slamming face first onto the ground into a puddle of oil.

Coiny wailed in agony from the pain that was caused from being crushed, his legs trapped under the mess. He felt dizzy and uncoordinated, trying to push away the mess and get himself out, his hands gripping the grass to pull himself. It was no use though, it was too heavy. He groaned and it turned into a long cry, needing help as he whimpered out loudly.

His legs hurt and he was trapped, squirming as he wasn't paying attention to anything but the need to get away. Teardrop and Woody had both been killed by the impact, objects rushing past him were too focused on getting away to help him. He closed his eyes and yelled into the sky, it turning into a long whimper due to the pain. He tried to move his legs but it only made it hurt more, gasping.