5: Icicles don't soften when they die.

Tacos group made their way to where the exit of the forest presumably was, as they were attempting to find supplies or more preferably food in the area that Evil Leafy had originally attacked them in. Going there was obviously a huge risk, especially since it hadn't really been that long since the whole .. incident. Who knew where she would be lurking.

They walked for around half an hour, and eventually you could tell in the distance that the forest was coming to an end and they were slowly getting closer to their destination.. it should've been a good thing, but the majority of them were dreading it, terrified of being out in the open like that.. exposed and vulnerable.

"What are we even gonna like.. do?" Match quietly questioned the rest of them, not wanting to attract Evil Leafy. Taco bit her lip, trying to walk carefully to not make to much noise. "Ummm...who knows, ... just.. search the cabins? Under all the rubble and stuff.." she supposed.

"Still sounds kind of tacky but.. whatever you say.." Book insulted randomly, Lollipop half glaring towards her but not making any sort of comment or response to her remark since she knew it was because Lollipop was the one to come up with the idea..

The group carried on silently. They were getting really close now, the area was mildly visible from the distance that they were at. The forest was a few minutes away from the actual cabins, they would have to walk for a little bit in the actual open.. it was risky and they weren't really prepared. The closer they got, the more reluctant they seemed.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Tree doubted his original belief of the plan, aiming his question to Lollipop, who scoffed and rolled her eyes as if what he was saying was the stupidest thing she had heard all day. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be doing it, would I?" She sassed.

Tree raised an eyebrow. "Alright. No need to be so rude." He murmured in offense, ignoring her. He was already tired of this group, and frankly just wanted to be around his friends right now.

They continued quietly..but in all honesty Lollipop was kind of regretting doing this now, too. Maybe they weren't quite ready to go out there just yet.. they weren't as prepared as Lollipop had assumed, mentally mostly... it didn't seem that bad at first, but when they were actually beginning to be in the path of potential danger, then it got concerning.

Taco began to slow down, causing the the group to bump into each other one after the other. Book squeaked as she tumbled into Lollipop, Tree almost slipping as she stopped without warning in front of him "What's the hold up-," he complained.

Taco half dismissed what he said, focused on the open area since she was in front of everyone leading them.. something wasn't quite.. right. There was something wrong, something that didn't seem.. the same. Of course that was true since there had just been.. a massive attack yesterday, but.. this was different. Something felt uneasy and she didn't feel comfortable going any further, like.. a feeling of weariness had set itself inside of her in just seconds. Something that made her change her mind. "It's...just.."

Lollipop stepped forward so that she would be able to see what she was talking about, moving past Taco respectively. "Well ." she peered and put a hand above her eyes, squinting in attempt to understand what Taco was blabbering about. You could.. faintly see remains of some of the dead objects, it wasn't too pleasing of a sight. A massive crater had been left from Bombys explosion, and you could barely see the crumpled remains of the collapsed cabins. Most of the grass had been scorched.

Nothing out of the.. well, assumed ordinary from what happened yesterday. There was expected to be dead objects.. as, painful as it was.. they had to deal with it and ignore them so they could actually get to the cabins. Barfbag wasn't sure if she wanted to see any of that yet though "..I'm..uh, gonna.. stay here, if you're leaving." She softly informed, pained. ".. I ..don't want to see anything. "