7: Falling heights.

Mephone slowly blinked his eyes open, groaning quietly in pain as he was met face to face with the ground unexpectedly, it was just grass, but somehow that made him confused, like he already felt out of place.. like.. it wasn't what he was used to. He was led down face first, so used his hands to slowly push himself away from the floor, looking around his left and then his right, groggy..where was he exactly? This wasn't the island.. he was in the middle of a forest, one he had never seen before. He grunted and closed his eyes, letting himself think and.. trying to recall what just happened, confused and dazed.

Standing wobbily, he used a tree to help hold himself up, gripping onto the moss. He rubbed his head with his other hand, before gasping and opening his eyes in shock "Wh-What the-" he then felt his face in a panic, feeling a massive crack within his glass. He then located it and felt how big it was, distraught as he couldn't properly see what he looked like. Maybe it felt worse than it was, "Oh, no, nononono-" he began to feel further panicked, stepping away from the tree and using both hands to feel it..how was he supposed to fix himself? He didn't know how to revive himself..only others. He had never died before, so it wasn't an issue. But.. would he be able to fix this injury? This had never happened before..

Revive..

Of course! He completely forgot about the huge attack that happened on the island.. thats why he was here! He tensed up and darted his eyes around, remembering that everyone had went through a portal.. is this where they ended up? What a nightmare.. what was he supposed to do now? Test Tube should know how to fix this, she was the one who started it. She should know how to get everyone home.. jeez.. how annoying this was.

He had no idea who those other objects were, nor was interested enough to find out. They ruined everything..he was just starting to get back on track with the show and then this happened, how convenient. He officially hated this other world.. he brushed himself off briefly, not used to feeling such a level of damage on his body. He tried not to think about it too much.

Before he was about to start walking, he remembered that one of the objects had brutally stabbed Goo in the face back on the island. He shivered at the thought, as he wasn't a fan of violence, proceeding to tap himself and locate the settings to bring back his contestant. He attempted, wincing as he sparked a little upon attempting.

He waited but.. nothing happened.. "...Gh.." he tried again, this time more forcefully. He tried again and again but no matter how many times he pressed it, all it did was cause him to glitch out a little. "PLEASE don't do this, not nowww-" he pleaded, "..Am I broken.? What am I supposed to do now..?" What COULD he do? Reviving was extremely important..

What could he do? Maybe Test Tube could help fix him up.. that settles it. He needed to find her as soon as possible, so that she could fix him and he could revive all the objects that died.. surely she wouldn't be too hard to find? Well.. he kind of needed to find EVERYONE. He didn't remember who had jumped through the portal, but he DID remember that Fan never did.. and The Floor couldn't..really do that. He glanced to the side, reluctant to think about all the work ahead.. if he couldn't even remember who jumped through the portal, how would he know if he didn't accidentally leave anyone behind?

Were they still on the island? And.. what happened to those other objects? He would make sure to file some sort of lawsuit, or safety complaint. Extremely unhappy, he mumbled things to himself and began to finally walk... not knowing where he was, it.. was kind of frightening. He really hoped he could find everyone, this was.. a serious issue.

He tried to generate something as a test as he walked, but failed. He summoned something small, but it glitched out immediately and ceased to exist in seconds. He gritted his teeth, looking at his hands disappointedly.