1: Something's not right.

Edit: some information has been changed to fit the timeline of bfb, sorry for the confusion! For clarification, this takes place around the time in usual bfb where Four is multiplied. However in this au I changed that

Not only this, but to clear up the confusion about the "61 characters" its because i dont like writing dora and david LOL also i had to remove bfb nickel because having two nickels would drive me nuts

"Why isn't Four and X back yet?? I'm getting impatient!!" I watched Snowball yell angrily, going to kick a leftover can of soft drink across the grass in frustration, gripping his hands together. Naily squealed as there was still liquid inside of it, it getting on her and making her all sticky. "H-Hey! Watch it!" She snapped back.

"I could ask the same question.. as, annoying as Snowball is." Lollipop remarked, raising an eyebrow as she leaned back against a bench, watching as her team talked to each other about something I couldn't hear. Book scoffed "It probably isn't that big of a deal! Can we all stop being so impatient?" She scolded, but I think she was talking more to Lollipop directly. Lolly brushed it off anyways, ignoring her with a yawn.

Four and X usually didn't disappear like this... even ..I had to admit it was a little strange. We had ORIGINALLY thought it was for some sort of challenge but.. the more time that passed the more unlikely it seemed like they would return. Nobody, not even Golfball herself had an answer. I don't have a clue.. personally I think they've done some sort of runner. I knew that this competition wouldn't last THAT long, I mean come on, there are 61 of us!

Donut had tried to keep us under control since he took on the responsibility of hosting after Four and x left. Honestly, should I be happy that Four is gone? I started to regret joining this competition... a think a lot of us feel the same.

"Hey, Blocky, wanna get outta here? I'm getting kinda bored waiting for Four and X to come back, " Eraser requested me and went to hold onto my arm, looking around at everyone else. "There's not really any point, bro.."

"You don't think they're coming back??" I grinned at him, going to nudge him. "I mean, maybe they're just on vacation or something.." I joked playfully, he obviously didn't want to smile but did anyway, breaking out into a chuckle. I love making my friends laugh, what can I say!

"Don't be so stupid, Blocky!" Golfball ordered at me suddenly, ruining the mood and causing me to frown. "There has to be something serious going on!!!"

"Is there, though?" Basketball challenged, clearly amused at how angrily she looked at her afterwards "I mean.. they never really took the competition that seriously anyways." Tennisball nodded in agreement. "Y-Yeah." Grassy was blissfully unaware of the situation, humming and sitting on the grass boredly, making a daisy chain to entertain himself.

"You got that right." Coiny admitted with a sigh, obviously hating to think about the possibility of them just .. abandoning everyone like that. "I mean, every challenge they kinda just scraped up some sort of idea! They weren't prepared at all!" He criticized, putting his arms in the air

"You're right.." Pin awkwardly looked to the ground, kicking a small rock "..Does anyone really not know anything?? Are we just.. gonna go back to our normal lives if they don't return?" She slowly pondered

"I'd love that!" Flower exclaimed with pride crossing her arms and closing her eyes "We could all just live in our team cabins! No competition, no worries, doesn't that sound great? I'd finally be able to get some ME time!" She beamed.

I personally liked the idea. I could carry on my "Funny Doings" show. Seriously, I think I could get somewhere with it! It got interrupted when Four and X arrived, but since then I've had a TON of new ideas.