15: Losing patience.

Luckily for Test Tube, she ended up not being the only contestant from her competition to be in the lab. Shortly after her arrival, the group met Yinyang, the pair had been fighting outside the lab and attracted the groups attention over the commotion. Golfball was amazed over the two, the fact they shared a body but were still one.. she had so many questions! But Yang got impatient after a while so Golfball backed off. It was safe to say that Bell found them extremely annoying.. but regardless they were apart of their group now.

Golfball had also found her back up invention, a robotic arm that she could connect to her back and use it for combat and other useful things. She usually didn't like it since it got tiring to have it attached all the time, which is why she told herself she would only use it if necessary. Well.. this situation proved to be one of those times, so now she was equipped with this.

The group were out for the morning, leaving Bell at the lab to hold down the fort. Needle, Yinyang, Golfball and Test Tube all went out into the forest to start looking for any other objects they could welcome. Golfball was desperate to find Tennisball, praying they hadn't got to him yet. She .. just wanted him to be safe. She wanted him to be there. Test Tube felt the same about Fan, but was worried it was too late for him.

"Yang! Stop hitting the defenseless trees! They did nothing to you, what's wrong with you?!" Yin cried helplessly, unable to snatch the branch out of Yangs hand due to only having one arm, the one he was using to hit along the trees and bushes to purposely destroy them. Yang laughed, not listening and instead persisting.

"What?! No way. It's too much fun, haha!" Yang laughed, wincing as he was poked in the eye by Yin with the stick. "Drop it!"

"Hey! You traitor, we agreed on no eye poking! Fine, you want to play it that way?!" Yang aggressively shoved the stick on the ground, trying to poke Yin in the eye back with his finger. Only after doing it did he realise it hurt himself anyways.

"Ow! How come you didn't tell me that it hurts?!"

"Why would I do that?? Now you can learn for yourself!"

"Ha! You think that will stop me?!"

Needle groaned, trying to clasp her hands over her ears but it wasn't enough to block them, losing her patience with the twos consistent bickering. "Golfball! Could you please get them to stop FIGHTING?? They're going to attract attention we don't want!" She snapped fiercely, her teeth gritted slightly.

Golfball had been in an engaging conversation with her new friend Test Tube, so only registered Needles request after a moment or teo. "What? Stop fighting." She flatly ordered, turning back around.

Needle growled. "Properly!!"

"Yinyang! PLEASE can you not do that? I'd rather NOT be killed because of you two and your .. constant tomfoolery!!!" Test Tube cut in assertively, glaring at the two of them while pushing her glasses back up her face with her pinky finger. Yin was appalled.

"B-But he started it!"

"Ha ha, way to make a good impression. Now the newbies hate your guts!!" Yang laughed violently, his hands over his chest. Needle grumbled, digging her fingers into her head.

She didn't mind the new group sticking with theirs.. the more the merrier at the end of the day... but these two were so obnoxious and they weren't being careful. Her eyes drifted gradually up to where Golfball was, frowning at her back as she walked in sync with Test Tube.

Her and Test Tube had been getting along a lot.. Golfball spoke to Test Tube more than she spoke to the others. Understandably.. since they were similar and just met, but given the situation you'd think Gokfball would.... Needle paused. She couldn't tell if she was thinking selfishly or not, becoming aware of her cynicism. Why was she thinking this?