6: Test tubes new invention.

"Hey Test Tube, are you done yet? Mephone has just finished with the elimination. " Fan smiled warmly, peering behind one of the palm trees where Test Tube was sat, sticking her tongue out in focus as she used a screw driver to finish up one of her inventions. After the boat crashed, she figured she may as well get comfortable in her new home. Besides, if they were doing a competition, they were going to be there for a while.

Test Tube grinned and held out the gun she made in front of herself. It wasn't a regular gun.. it was something she had been thinking of making for a while. She used the remains of the boat to help her fix it up, she had memorized her original plan she made back at the hotel so all she needed to do was make it.

She didn't know if it actually worked, though. She turned it around in her hand, admiring it. "Y-Yeah, just gimme a sec." She replied, not looking at Fan. Fan seemed intrigued, making his way over. "What's that? Some sort of new invention. Come on Test Tube, you gotta tell me about these things!" He nudged her, winking twice.

She smiled at him, placing the gun down onto the grass "It's, well, I'm trying to make some sort of.. interdimentional gun. I haven't tested it yet but, it still needs some work." She looked up at the tree and stood on her tip toes, grunting as she took some palm tree leaves and covered her work place with them so that nobody would see, or steal it. She shifted it, before looking back up to Fan. "Uh, what did you say before?"

Fan sighed, leading her away from the trees and over to where everyone else currently was. "The elimination ended.. Blueberry was the one to get the boot. Shame right? I thought he was an interesting guy." Fan shrugged his shoulders

She kind of agreed but, eh "Hm..do you know what happened to him?" She wondered, spotting their friends up in the distance. Fan thought, tapping his chin "Hmmm, well, noooo. I wouldn't say I know EXACTLY what happened. He did get punched, though, if that's any help." He informed with a small smile.

"Typical Mephone..always sooo dramatic.." Test Tube remarked with a sigh, putting her hands on her sides as the pair approached the others, who were all sat on the ground around a fire. Tea Kettle was the first to greet them, a hearty grin planted on her face as she came face to face with the two. "Good evening, you two trouble makers. Fancy summuh' mamaz baked goods? I figured you'd all be pretty dulled by the challenge earlier." She assumed, kindly holding out a small platter of cakes and bakery treats to them. Fan awkwardly laughed, looking around "I-I'm not, really uh, into pastries and stuff. Uhh, Test Tube?"

Test Tube frowned, knowing that Fan didn't want to upset Tea Kettle so put the responsibility on her instead. Regardless she helplessly sighed, figuring it was better to comply taking up one of the scones in her hands. "Thanks TK." She politely thanked, Tea Kettle replying with a soft laugh. "Well, what kindsa person would I be if I didn't care about you all? Come on now, come sit with us.."

Tea Kettle seemed to move to the side to where Life Ring was sat. Everyone was kind of sat in a circle on the sand, around a small fire. Mephone wasn't there currently, doing who knows what. It didn't really concern the rest of them though.

Fan and Test Tube joined the group, sitting themselves down by Paintbrush, who gave a nervous greeting wave, not saying anything due to there being a conversation happening currently. Bow was laughing at something, her hands on her chest as she was leaned back, gigging hysterically. She stopped suddenly, looking up. "Hey wait, I thought this WAS Hawaii?" She seemed confused.

"Likely story. This place is FAR from vacation material. What kind of island doesn't even have a HOTEL? Where are we supposed to sleep? The ground?!" Silver Spoon stressed, gasping upon realization. "Oh, no..nonono..! This simply cannot BE!" Nickel rolled his eyes, bored by his overexaggerated tone "Yyeaah, what a tragedy that would be."