• one • The First Texts •

Eleanor Hopper was a pretty basic person. She never felt good enough. But that was due to her past. Her father and mother didn't want her so they sent her away to be adopted. She loved her new dad Hop tho. He was the chief and he made sure she was always okay. They lived in California. She didn't have many friends. She was a pretty girl, nerdy, and shy. She didn't get out much.

Michael Wheeler was the biggest lover of the school. Nerd, lover, pathetic all rhings he's called in a normal day. He lived with his mom, dad, and younger sister. He was a nerdy teenager no one thought of him as attractive. He had his best friends Lucas, Will, and Dustin. (Max too but they weren't close. She was just Lucas's girlfriend.

El sighed laying on her bed after a long week of school. She sighed grabbing her phone scrolling through useless apps.

"I need friends...." She sighed. She always wanted friends but was too shy to make any.

She clicked her texting app seeing how pathetic she was. Hopper. That was it. That was the only texts she ever sends.

She clicked new conversation by accident and randomly typed a bunch of numbers.

"What's the chances this is a normal human being" She was bored. And had nothing better to do. Either this number doesn't attach to anyone, or she could have some fun.

9046775432

Hey!!

~El sighed putting her.phone down getting up but suddenly her phone beeped and she checked it~

Hey??

How's it going?

Sorry but who is this?

Just a really bored person with no friends

~El smiled. Least this was entertainment for a few minutes ~

Oh well. Hi I guess..

What's your name?

Your the one that texted me, and you want my name?

Sorry. I'm Eleanor. 🙂

Michael.

Well Michael, nice to meet you.

So, why don't you have friends?

I'm just a really boring person. Shy. So I typed in a random number to see if I could make friends.

Okay
Well, tell me about yourself.

I'm 17, live in California, I'm nerdy, superheros, straight As, Sci fi fantasy, you know all that jazz. I'm adopted. That's about it.

Wow. You'd fit in great with my friends!

Really?!
Tell me about them!

Oh well. We're all nerds. We play D&D a lot. Play games at the arcade. We're all in the A/V club at school.

Okay that's all actually really cool!

Lol. Your the only one that thinks so.. we get bullied a lot

Oh well. I think that's cool. I wish I had friends like that
Wait. How old are you??