• twentytwo • Attached •

El smiled getting up and dressed after a few minutes. He legs still wobbly and a few marks forming on her skin. She fixed her hair as much as she could going back down to the party. She grabbed a beer on her way and went to meet her friends.

"Where's Mike?" Max asked as she approached.

"I don't know, I was gonna ask you the same thing" El replied.

"So your telling me you and Wheeler didn't just hook up"

El rolled her eyes.

"I don't know where he is Max."

~~~~

Mike huffed looking around for Stacey. He wanted to get this over with. The girl of his dreams was waiting for him. And he wanted nothing more then to get back to her.

Mike finally found Stacey, who of course was chugging a beer.

"Stacey?" Mike asked.

"Mikey!! Babe!! There you are!!" She yelled wrapping her arms around him.

"Yeah.. umm can--- can we talk?" Mike asked.

"Of course babe!"

She was drunk. That means it'll go better then expected right?

Mike took her to a bedroom, he planned to dump her there. Stacey, had other ideas.

"Oh my God it's happening in right? I got a condom in my wallet if you don't have one" she smirked.

"Wait what?" Mike excaimed. She didn't actually think that's why he wanted to talk did she?

"Your finally ready? After all these months? I figured it was about time"

"Wait Stacey no" He said sternly but she was already on top of him.

He pushed her back. "Stacey no!" He yelled.

Stacey jumped back at the sudden raise of his voice. "What--what do you mean no?" She said in a cracked voice.

"Stacey. We need to break up" Mike explained with no doubt in his mind.

"Break--Break up? Why?" She whispered

"I just... I don't feel that way for you Stace" He said softly.

"No.. no there's more to it! What is it Mike?"

Mike sighed. He knew fighting with Stacey was a bad decision. So he may as well tell her the truth.

"Remeber what El had said? About losing her virginity to someone special, someone she still loved?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yeah-- what's that got to do with anything? "

"Remeber how I said I knew the guy? And that he felt the same for her?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?" She whispered.

"It's me... I'm the guy Stacey.."

"Wait hold up, back it up.. you? How's it you. You never said you guys dated. You said you dated one other girl and she was long gone.."

"Yes. Me and El dated. We got into a big fight because I said some hurtful things. But then she moved here. And we just couldn't deny eachother any longer after the game of truth and dare..."

"I'm so lost..  you said you hated the girl you had dated... that she used you.."

"I said that stuff out of hurt Stacey. What me and El had... it was perfect.. I spent most my summer fighting and begging for her back.. then she wouldn't even give me the time of day... things just escalated the night we hung out at my place... "