• eight • Insecurities •

It had been a few days since El got home from Hawkins. Her and Mike didn't stop texting. It was constant. 24/7. During school, after school, during the night, into the morning. They couldn't stop. They never labeled what they were, the distance was too much but the both were falling head over heals with each other. They knew what eachother was doing every second of every day. Mikes friends were sick of it. They loved El, but he was being ridiculous, never paying attention to anything, constantly stuck on his phone.

"EARTH TO WHEELER?!!" Max yelled.

"Yeah what?" He muttered still starring at his phone.

"You know you have real life friends right?" Lucas asked snapping his fingers on front of Mike's face.

"Yes, but she's more interesting then all of you combined" He laughed looking up.

"You text her so much I never have time to text her" Max smiled rolling her eyes.

"Good! I don't need you convincing her I'm not good enough for her..."

"Mike... relax... we all know she's obsessed over you. I don't know why... but she is. Something must be wrong with her" Dustin laughed.

"Yeah what's with that? Why doesn't she have friends? She seems so nice and she's pretty." Lucas asked.

Mike shrugged

"She's just shy I guess"

~~~~~~~~

Eleanor Hopper 💛

Picture Attachemnt

Save meI'm in the A/V room now hiding from the partyI miss you

Save me
I'm in the A/V room now hiding from the party
I miss you

Lol
You poor boy
🙁
Also
Hot 🔥

What are you doing??

School things
You know
What real nerds do 😉
Picture Attachment

School thingsYou knowWhat real nerds do 😉Picture Attachment

In the library
Studying for a science test

God...
Your so beautiful...