• thirteen • Messed Up •

Michael Wheeler 💙

Baby...
It's been 3 days...
Come on..
Love...
I'm so so sorry...
I snapped...
Idk...
I was having such a bad day...
I missed you on top of that and I blamed you and it wasn't right..
Baby...
I love you..
Please say something...
I need you...
I fucked up...
I know...
El...

~~~~

El sighed reading his texts. It was a good apology but she couldn't accept it. She couldn't keep doing this. She loved him. But she needed to move on.

~~~~

2 weeks after the fight

Michael Wheeler 💙

Baby...
I can not sleep...
Please...
I need you..
Talk to me...
I don't even care if it's yelling..
I need to hear from you...
I know you and Max have been talking...
I know your there...
I miss you so so much
I'm a dick..
I know...
Summer Vacation is in a month..
I want to see you...
Let me make it up too you

~~~~

El sighed again tossing her phone. She needed something to keep her busy. She alrady tpld her dad she didnt want tp gp on summer vacation. But what she didnt know was he had a huge surpise for her bwfore he left.

~~~~

3 days before summer vacation

El was playing music on her radio humminf along. The texts with Mike slowly fadded. He use to text her everyday. Then every few days. Now it was once in a while. She didnt know what tp do all summer. Did she dare text another number for fun. Hell no. That endned horribly.

"El!! Can you come down?!" Hopper yelled.

He knew she was acting off. But he didnt know why. She wouldnt tell him. So he thought some good news would help.

She ran downstairs and sat accross from him

"I have some news... and i dont know how your gonna take it.."

"Okaay.... whats up?" She asked. Her and her dad never had issues talking. Unless it was about her love life obviously.

"You like Joyce and Will don't you?"

"Yeah of course i do! I still Text will"

That wasn't a lie. Even with what went down between her and Mike. Her will and Max stayed close.

"Okay well umm..."

El started at him.

"You don't like it here..."

"I never said that!!"

"El.. you have no friends here.. you have Will and Max in Hawkins. And I'm sure Wills other friends"

"What are you saying?"

"Joyce wants us to move in.. with her.. I already have a job lined up as chief... you would have friends, and could start your senior year with them..."

Els mouth dropped just starring at him. School? Hawkins High? Facing Mikr Wheeler?? That's why she wasn't going this summer.

"El... say something..."