1 - Introduction

The bravest woman with a mind like a sharp blade. A true survivor of many tragedies, Charlotte Monroe (23).

She has always looked up to bandits ever since she was a child. Adored them, no matter how cruel they were. She once hid behind a rock, and silently waited as she was witnessing a fight.Charlotte and her wolf, Moonlight, had a very nicely maintained relationship between them. They had always gone hunting together and fought together when there was danger around them.

The girl is just like a wolf, a lonely individual who's been taught how to fight properly. Her appearance is exactly like the snowy mountains where she's been living with her family, ever since she was born. Charlotte has ocean blue eyes, middle-length white hair parted in the middle, and several scars on her upper left arm which she got from when she was fighting for her life in a heavy snowstorm.

Her parents didn't approve of her always wanting to become part of the bandits, because for them, the bandits only would cause more trouble, but Charlotte didn't let her dream be blown away that easily. She still decided to pursue her dream. Lonely as she was, she always knew she was strong enough to handle whatever life threw at her.
A year later she decided to move down from the mountains to the village. Valentine, to be exact. Her parents couldn't go with her due to the ton of things that would've had to be transported from the house to the other house, so they decided to stay up in the mountains. So, she was on her own on this one. Besides, living alone has always been her specialty!

There is a bar nearby, just a street from her house, gunshots and yells could be heard from time to time in the night, but that doesn't shake her from sleeping peacefully. Unfortunately, she couldn't bring Moonlight as normal people have always feared wolves and so she decided to let her stay with the family.

The wolf is used to a hunting lifestyle anyway and it seemed better to leave Moonlight with the parents who are a little bit slower to act and can't always defend themselves.It sure is a true guardian when it comes to protecting its owners.

This is just the beginning of her story...(More in the next chapter, sorry if it was a little bit short.)