Chapter 3: Ethan and Grayson

We were in the car. It was silent, until I broke it. "Can you turn up the volume?" I told Grayson, as I was looking outside the window.

"No." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, we need to know why you're mad at aunt Janet and uncle John, Chloe." Ethan told me sitting in the middle seat in the back of the car.

I look back at Ethan and then back out the window. "Why do you guys care? You guys always hated them because they were weird."

"Yes, that's true, but we still care about you, Chloe! We want to know everything that happens in your life. We never see you anymore." Ethan said.

"Please, Chloe. Tell us what's going on." Grayson said looking at me then at the road.

I sighed. "You're lucky you guys are my brothers." I smiled. They laughed.

"Yeah." They both said in unison.

I told them the whole story of what happened. They were shocked.

"Why would you look those up?" Ethan asked.

"I just wanted to know more, than I was hearing." I said shrugging. I looked back at Ethan, then back to looking outside the window.

"I'm sorry that you heard a lot about our parents, but only one is true." Ethan told me.

I looked at Ethan. "Do you guys know what the truth is?" I asked.

Grayson looked at me, then back at the road. "Yes."

I turned my head in a flash. "Can you tell me? Please! I need to know. They are my parents too." I started to tear up. My own brothers knew about our parents and they never came and told me.

"I'm sorry, but we can't. I really wish we could." Grayson said.

I looked at Grayson and sighed. "Can we go to your place? I need to drop off my stuff."

"Sure." Grayson told me.

"What's in these bags, Chloe?" Ethan said.

I looked back at Ethan who was shaking one of my bags. "DON'T SHAKE THAT!" I yelled. I grabbed the bag.

"Why not? What's in it, Chloe?" Ethan asked me.

I looked back at Ethan, then I looked at Grayson. "You guys really wanna know what's in these bags?"

"Yeah." They both said.

I open up the bag that I took away from Ethan. Ethan looked in it and hit Grayson's arm. "Grayson..." He whispered. Grayson pulled over.

He looked inside the bag and his eyes widened. "Why do you have all these clothes in here, Chloe?" He looks at me.

"I don't want to be around Janet and John, for a while." I said looking at Grayson.

He looked back at me and smiled. "I hope you know that you can't sta-"

"Please! Just for a little while, Grayson! I need space a way from Janet and John. I won't bother you guys or anything! Please." I interrupted him. I didn't mean to be rude.

"Fine! You can stay for a little while. Until you feel better." I heard Grayson say.

"There is one important rule though!" Ethan said.

"And... What's that?" I asked as I turned around to look at Ethan.

"You can only have one party every other week. With all your friends and everything." Ethan said.

I felt myself scream in my head. I hugged Ethan. Then I hugged Grayson. "Thank you!" I whispered.

"Well, you're our sister. We can never say no to you." Said Ethan.

"Whenever you're in trouble, you can come to us. You could... Even maybe... Stay with us for a while until... You get back up on your feet!" Grayson said.

"Don't you guys worry. I'll come to you guys for everything! No matter what." I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes have past by and we finally got to the 'surprise' place. It was the CourtHouse.

"I didn't bring my swimsuit. I left it at Janet and John's." I told my brothers.

"That's alright." Grayson said. He put his hand into a bag he was carrying and pulled out a swimsuit. It still had a tag on it. Then he pulled out my swimsuit that I had when I was little. "Which one do you want? The small one or the new one?" Grayson asked me.

"The new one would be nice!" I said, laughing after.

"Okay!" Grayson said.

Once I took my swimsuit, we walked inside, got a locker, and went out to the swim area. We went to the one with no little kids. I was swimming around and talking to Ethan, until Grayson came up from underneath me and I was on his shoulders. Ethan and Grayson laughed. I hit Grayson's arms. Once I stopped, Grayson went underneath the water, I went with him.

It was so fun hanging out with my brothers. I never got to hang out with them when I was younger. Especially when I started to live with Janet and John.

When we were done swimming, we went and got ice cream. We went to my favorite ice cream place, Baskin Robins.

Once we were done with that, we were going somewhere. Grayson and Ethan wouldn't tell me. I soon fell asleep in the car. Grayson's phone was ringing and that woke me up. He put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hey Grayson. This is aunt Janet and uncle John."

"Hey. What's up?" Ethan said.

"How was it, spending time with your sister today?" Janet asked.

"It was fun!" Grayson said.

"Thanks for letting us take her!" Ethan said.

"Your welcome! Are you guys on your way back?" John asked.

I looked over at Ethan and Grayson. I sighed then looked out the window.

"Um... actually, Aunt Janet, I was gonna ask you something." Grayson said.

"Sure! What is it?" Janet asked.

"Would it be okay if Chloe could stay at our place for awhile. We haven't seen her in 2 years and we have a room for her and everything! We'll pay for food too!" Ethan said.

There was a pause for a second or two. "As long as she's fine with it! I can see that she's upset with us right now, so... I don't care." John said. I looked back towards Ethan. He had a huge smile on his face. He jumped up and tried to hug me. He exceeded.

"Thanks! We'll call you when we get home." Ethan said.

"Just make sure she's safe and is hanging around no boys!" Janet said.

I rolled my eyes after I heard her say that.

"Oh... Okay. Totally. No boys! None! Zero! Nada! Clear! Empty!" Grayson said.

"I think she gets it Grayson." Ethan said.

Grayson looked over at me and whispered, "Don't worry."

"Okay. Go have fun! Love you!" Janet said.

Ethan hung up.

I was looking outside the window when Grayson started talking. "Hey. Don't worry. Their not your parents!"

"Does that mean..." I started talking.

"Yes! You can hang around boys." Grayson said.

I squealed. I was so happy! I loved my brothers so much, and sometimes I do wish they were my parents. But, would I not see any of my family members anymore? They don't go to see them. Would I be left out of everything?