Chapter 11

About 15 minutes after I got Ethan's text, Grayson and Ethan were home. Ethan was carrying groceries inside and Grayson had my Dutch Bros.

"Hey!" Ethan said while walking threw the door.

"Hey." I said back.

"Here is your Dutch Bros, Chloe." Grayson said closing the door behind him.

"Thanks." I said getting up from the couch and grabbing my drink.

"What's wrong with you?" Ethan asked putting the groceries away.

"Nothing, I just missed my brothers, that's all." I said taking a sip of my drink and looking to the left.

"Chloe?" Grayson asked.

I couldn't take it. "Rylie texted me earlier and said that you guys never would've helped me and that you guys never cared about me." I told them.

"Chloe-" Ethan started to say but I interrupted him.

"She also said that mom and dad are living in a house somewhere else and that you and Janet and John have been lying to me this whole time." I said folding my arms across my chest. "Who's telling the truth?"

"Chloe-" Ethan started again.

"Don't tell me a lie that will hurt me!" I warned them.

"Chloe!" Grayson yelled. "Just listen to us!"

There was silence for awhile. "Go ahead." I told them.

"Mom and dad are dead. We just don't have the guts to tell, Rylie." Ethan told me.

"And we wanted to take you when we moved out of Janet and John's, but they said no." Grayson said.

I started to believe them, I mean, why would they lie to me? They're my brother's, they're supposed to protect me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but my phone buzzed before I could even say anything. I pulled out my phone and looked at the message I got.

I looked at the name, it was Unknown. I opened it.

They're lying to you. 2 against 1, you should know where that ends up. -A/N

I looked up from my phone.

"Who was that?" Grayson asked.

I looked over at him. "No one. Just Janet again." I lied. "Um.. I'll be in my room.. If you guys need me, for some reason." I told them.

"Okay." Ethan said and started to put the groceries away again.

I walked into my room and read the message over and over again. Who would send this to me? Is it that person who made me drive off the rode? Is it the person who hit me with their car? Who would listen in on our conversation? How would they?

As if on timing, when I turned around towards my door, Ethan and Grayson came in my room and started asking me random questions.

"What's wrong with the toilet?"

"Where's all the soda?"

"What happened to the fridge?"

"Where's my ice cream?"

"What happened to the TV?"

"Why is the oven acting weird?"

"I don't know why the toilet is acting weird, Grayson used it last. I threw all the soda away because they were all flat. The fridge is fine, Grayson. Why don't you check your room, Ethan? The TV is fine, just turn it on Grayson. And the oven is just showing us what time it is!" I yelled. I swear, Brothers.

It was at that very moment, when I saw a camera in between my books.

I barged through the two idiots and walked over to the camera.

"Did you guys put this in here!?" I yelled.

"How did that get there?" Ethan asked me.

"Don't ask me!"

"It's not my fault that the toilet is clogged! I only went number one!" Grayson yelled.

Me and Ethan looked over at him.

"Grayson, we're talking about something else now!" Ethan told Grayson and slapped him.

I put my hands over my mouth. What has gotten into, Ethan?

"Hey! Who put that there?" Grayson asked me.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked Ethan.

"Its not my fault that he's weird!" Ethan said.

"Whatever." I said and walked out of my room. I walked all around the house and found 4 more camera's. I didn't get downstairs yet.

"I found more camera's. There was two in your guys' room." I told them.

"Who was in the house, Chloe?" Ethan asked me.

"No one! I was home alone!" I told them.

"Grayson, did you lock the front door when we left the house this morning?" Ethan asked him.

"Uh.. I don't know." Grayson said.

"Grayson!" Ethan and I both yelled.

"Well, It's more likely that the front door was unlocked and the dogs were in my room the whole time." I said.

"Great." Ethan sighed.

"Who knows where you guys live?" I asked.

"Rylie"

"Mom"

"Dad"

"Our friends"

"Aunt Janet and Uncle John"

"Did you say Janet and John?" I asked Ethan.

"Yeah.." He replied.

"They said they were gonna keep an eye on me and ask you guys how I was. I guess they wanted to do something different." I said.

"They're trying really hard to get you back." Grayson said.

"We still don't even know if it's them or no-" Ethan started, but I caught him mid sentence.

"That's it!" I yelled. "They have been texting me, calling me, blackmailing me, lying to me, and barging into our house! I'm done with it- I'm done with them!" I got up from the table and walked over to where the car keys were. I grabbed them and opened the front door. "You guys can come with me and restrain me from punching Janet in her pretty little face or you can stay here and be ready to call the cops."

They both got up and got into the car. I locked the front door and got into the car.

I pulled out of the drive way and we were on our way to Janet and John's house.