Chapter 6

After I thought Janet and John were gone, I came out of my room with my eyes blood shot red and puffy. My eyes have never been like this.. Ever!

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge. When I turned around, I saw everyone sitting at the table, looking at me.

"What did I do now?" I asked sarcastically.

"We just wanted to see if you were okay or not." Ethan said walking up to me. "I wanted to know if you were okay or not." He whispered.

"You apologize to your brothers and your aunt for the way you acted!" John told me from the kitchen table.

"I already apologized to Ethan and Grayson." I reassured him.

"Then apologize to your aunt, Chloe!"

I walked over to my aunt. "Aunt Janet," I started to say and looked back at Ethan. He nodded. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. Well, I'm sorry for half of the way I acted, the rest, you deserved." I said speaking the truth.

"It's okay." She said while nodding.

I walk back over to Ethan and hugged him. I turned back around to look at Janet and John. "I wanna stay with Ethan and Grayson, for the next 2 years if you guys won't tell me if mom and dad are dead or not!" I said.

"Chloe-" Janet started to say.

"Just tell me! What is so hard about telling me if they are or not!?" I asked.

"Because they're hiding from you!" My aunt yelled.

I was so shocked, I think I stepped on Ethan's foot with my converse.

"What?" I asked in a whisper.

I looked up at Ethan, who had took his hands off of me.

"They're hiding from you because they can't take care of you." Janet said.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT!?" I yelled at her.

"They didn't want us to tell you." Janet said.

"That would've saved us so much!" I yelled. I was now crying.

"Chloe, I'm sorry!" Janet said and tried to hug me.

I backed away. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. "Don't touch me ever again. I'm living with Ethan and Grayson, whether you like it or not!" I yelled and went to my room.

~~~~~~~~~

*2 DAYS LATER*

Janet tried to call me 25 times in the past 2 days.

I think it's stupid. I made it clear, that I was now living with Ethan and Grayson. Leave me alone, Janet.

I walked out of my bedroom that morning and went to grab some food. I grabbed 2 bags of chips, 3 bags of Sour Patch Kids, and 1 soda. When I got everything, I went to my room and ate away at my brothers precious food. I turned on my TV and saw the news.

"Now, let's here it from Jan."

"Thanks Rod. We have a few guests from California who just moved to here, Washington. Do you have anything to say, Brad?"

Brad? That's my dads name!

"I just want to say I miss you, Chloe! We miss you!"

Chloe? That's my name!

After I heard that, I jumped up from my bed, spilling everything, and screamed as loud as I could.

Ethan and Grayson barged into my room still in their boxers.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Ethan asked.

"No! I found mom and dad! They just moved here! They're still here with us guys! They still love us-"

"Chloe, that's not dad. That's some other guy." Grayson said turning off the TV.

"What?" I asked disappointed.

"I'm sorry." Grayson said.

"I'm fine." I said with a tear coming down the side off my face.

"No you're not." Ethan said.

"Stop! I'm fine!" I said walking out of my room.

When I was about to walk out of the front door, Ethan grabbed my arm. I turned around.

"You can't just walk away from everything, Chloe!" He said with anger in his eyes.

"I can't take everything! You guys and Janet and John have kept secrets from me, ALL MY LIFE!" I yelled.

"We're doing it to protect you!" Ethan yelled back.

"Why can't I just walk away from it!?"

"Because we love you!"

"Do you? Do you really, Ethan? Because, if you did, you would've told me if mom and dad were alive or not." I said and yanked my arm from his grip and walked out of the house.

I drove anywhere I wanted to go.

I got a text from Ethan. I picked up my phone and read it.

Come home. You don't have anywhere to go.

That's the point.

I texted him back.

I'm not coming home.

I looked up from my phone and saw a car coming straight for me. I turned to the right and went of the road and hit a tree. Everything went dark.