Chapter 7

I opened my eyes to see me still in my car. My head hurt so bad and my leg hurt. It felt like something sharp was in my leg. I looked at the windshield and saw blood in this one spot with the glass shattered.

I moved forward and tried to open my door, when I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down to see a big piece of glass stuck in my leg. I winced and pulled it out with a scream. I threw it over to the passenger seat and saw my phone on the floor.

I picked it up and called Ethan. Before he answered, I realized that I was crying. The pain.. Well.. Felt like pain.

"Hello?" I heard him say into the phone.

"Ethan," I said crying. "I need your help, please! I-I got in a car accident! Ethan, please! It hurts so bad!" I explained to him, sobbing.

"Oh my god! Chloe, stay where you are! We're coming right now!" I heard him say, then hung up.

I got out of my car as best I could and walked out into the street. No cars were coming so, I was safe. I looked both ways and screamed as loud as I could. "Help!" I screamed over and over again.

I heard a cars horn and turned to face a car and was hit. I went over the car and fell to the ground. I gasped as I hit the ground. They kept driving and never stopped.

That car looked the same as the one that made me drive off the rode. I didn't get a clear look of who was in it, but I now know that they are after me.

I got up and walked back over to my car. I looked inside and saw that everything was ruined and bloody.

I touched my head and winced. I looked at my hand, it was covered in blood. My lip was bleeding and my arms were scratched up from the glass.

I turned around and saw Ethan's car coming straight for me. I walked over to their car when it stopped.

Grayson ran up to me and hugged me.

"OW!" I screamed.

"Sorry." He apologized. "What the hell happened?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I went back to crying. "I was driving a-and I looked at Ethan's text and looked back up a-and a car was coming straight for me. I turned and hit that tree," I said pointing to where my car was. "I got out and went into the street because there weren't any cars coming, but then a car came and hit me. I-It didn't even stop to see if I was okay. The car that hit me, was the same car that made me hit the tree, Grayson! That person is coming after me!" I said crying.

Ethan came over to me and hugged me. I cried into his shirt and couldn't stop.

"Call 911, Grayson." He said.

"Okay." Grayson went back to their car and did what he was told.

"Chloe, I need you to tell me what happened." Ethan said.

"Someone's coming for me," I said. "They want me dead."

"Grayson, I think she hit her head pretty hard!" Ethan yelled towards Grayson.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Chloe, you have to tell us the truth." Ethan said.

"Wha- I am telling you the truth!" I told him.

After I said that, we heard sirens coming from behind us. I turned around and saw two police cars coming our way. They stopped and parked their cars in front of me and Ethan. They walked up to me and started asking questions. They were coming at me, hitting me like bullets. I wish they were bullets. I couldn't hear most of the questions, so I covered my ears.

Ethan tried to take my hands away from my ears but I kept them where they were.

"Chloe, you have answer them!" Ethan kept telling me.

I didn't remove my hands. The police men moved closer to me. I always get claustrophobic. They kept moving towards me, so I screamed.

They didn't move away. I was hoping they would.

When they didn't move away, they moved closer.

I've had enough of this.

I couldn't breath.

Everything was going blurry.

I knew what was happening.

I was having a panic attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the hospital. There was a bandage around my head and a bandage around my leg. There was also a cast on my left arm.

There was a doctor standing next to me.

"Excuse me sir, what happened?" I asked confused.

"Oh.. You got into a car accident and you past out while the cops were talking to you earlier. Your brothers are here to see if you're okay. I'll go get them for you!" The doctor said and left the room.

Soon, Ethan and Grayson walked in with balloons and a big teddy bear.

"Hey, Chloe. How are you doing?" Ethan asked me, setting down everything and walked over to give me a hug.

"I'm doing okay. My arm hurts." I said.

"Yeah, you broke your arm in the crash." Grayson said.

"I did?" I asked.

"Yeah, you hit your arm against the window and I guess you broke it some how." Grayson said.

I sighed. "Do Janet and John know about the accident?" I asked them.

Ethan sighed. "Yeah.. They felt bad that they left you with us." Ethan said with a disappointed expression.

"They're not gonna have me back!" I said.

"Well.. They're going to court. So that they can have full custody of you for the next 2 years." Grayson said.