Chapter 2 - Decisions Decisions

It had been a few weeks since then and Garmadon had still got the small note she given him, though it was particularly worn out now from all the rain. But as the storms got worse and worse. He needed a place to crash, he was sure he would regret this decision but with his current state, there was not much else he could do.

Once he had made his way over to where she said her home would be, he noticed it was on the outskirts on the city, a small house not to far for a quick runaway if all went south.

It was more like a small town but was still in the city, the streets were enclosed but could still jump from one roof top to the other with ease. With the cover of the night he managed to sneak through a window into her predicted house, hoping it was indeed correct.

As soon as Garmadon landed in the room he heard a shuffling of feet from the other room that was also upstairs as a familiar teen ran into the room with a pan in hand. A big pan at that. "oh it's you, boss." she exclaimed quietly, a bit more relieved than one would think. "so, what can I do for ya?" she asked casually. Almost too casually for the darklord's taste.

"listen girl, I need to stay here for the night, or for a few at that, due to the weather. Nothing more. Understand?" He snarled slightly while she smiled. "absolutely sir, make your self comfortable. I'll set you up a room if you like." The mechanic replied as she made her way downstairs to the living room to finish her food.

'what are you hiding, kid'

Plot twist, she ain't hiding anything. Pretty chill person