Chapter 3 - Stay A Little Longer

It was now early morning around 5 o'clock in the morning and Garmadon sat down on the chair with a grump while Livvian made him some food, he was incredibly angry about his decision as it meant he had to be reliant on someone that wasn't himself and only himself, it made him feel weak.

"Girl! What's your name again?" the oni asked, she lifted her head and smiled as she made her reply. "Livvian, but you can just call me liv if it's easier to remember."

He tried to ignore the last part of her statement but ultimately failed. "I prefer 'girl'" he mumbled snottily under his breath.

Livvian placed some food onto a plate and passed down the table for her 'boss' to eat, Garmadon rose a brow like he did all that time ago with increased suspicion.

"Don't eat it if you don't trust it." she chirped to him making grunt in a state of distress, however he wasn't quite ready to give in to any tricks she may be laying onto him.
"so.. the storms blown over now, looks quite nice out there.. Do you plan on leaving or would you like to stay a little longer" liv asked politely, Garmadon stood up as a response and left without warning.

It had been a few hours later and after no signs of the large oni, Liv had fallen asleep with her only hope being he had not been caught by the ninja or police. However her worries melted away when she heard a familiar thump from her upstairs bedroom. She climbed off the couch and went upstairs bringing her to see a familiar dark lord but now with a large, bleeding gash across his face.
He panted softly making her smirk inwardly.