Chapter 5 - When I Leave?

"where have you been?" Garmadon grumbled at the teen as she snook into the room he lay in. "Got any sleep while I was gone?" Liv chirped, she placed a dark cloak onto the table while pulling other things she had purchased from the market from her bag.

He ignored her question and looked suspiciously toward her items. "I have concluded that.. My powers are beyond my control...."

"pardon?" Liv hummed as she turned towards him. "they don't work, they haven't been working for a some time now but now I can't even get them to spark."

This was driving Liv mad, this sounded like something she would never hear from him. She fought against herself to laugh at the man, knowing if she did she would surely be killed on the spot: powers or no powers.

"Look Boss, I'm sure it's nothing. In fact I'm sure-"
"shut it- What did you get from the market?" Garmadon interrupted while Liv just rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time in a while.
"well, I got you a cloak cuz it's cool, some food and other shiz."

"hmm." he hummed a reply while picking up the black cloak from the study wooden table it rested on, he frowned to himself and made his distaste known.

"What need have I for such unnecessary item of clothing." Garmadon sulked quietly but liv had already given up on the man, her mouth twisted into a grin that she hid by facing the wall and keeping her voice stone cold and casual.

"I dunno, you tell me. I got it just in case you needed it to hide when you leave." Her words made him stop in his course of action with a different frown now burdening his face with a sadness he didn't want to feel.

'When I leave...'

I know it's short but I had no ideas so I will be moving onto my random one shots that all take place withing this mini universe.