Chapter: 11

Chapter: 11

CLANG!

.

.

.

The dark mage was stunned. The boy, the half-dead piece of trash, that asshole, he was alive. Not only was he alive, he still had enough strength to fight back?

The demon was stunned. There should've been no way for the human to fight back. The human should've been dead, but what was this! The human was releasing an insurmountable amount of force; the human felt too strong.

Elin's blade almost touched the mage's neck. A bead of sweat ran down his neck, he backed away. The demon's palm which made contact with his sword had a deep wound on it. A bit more force and it would be sliced.

The dark mage ran away, he was scared. He was scared of the swordsman in front of him. He was scared of the boy, who was barely 14.

He was scared. He felt his insides churn, he couldn't see straight as the beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. He felt nauseous; he wanted to throw up right there. The fear he felt now couldn't be compared to anything he had ever faced before. He was sure he was going to die today.

Elin was slouched. His whole body seemed to have barely enough energy to even stand, yet he was clashing with a demon. He was emanating some sort of aura. He felt strong, extremely strong.

The demon was scared. It was scared to act. It was scared of death.

.

.

.

I.

Will.

Protect.

Everyone.

.

.

.

Both the demon and the mage were taken aback. They were taken aback by Elin's weak voice. The energy in the voice was weak, it was small. Yet it was the loudest thing in the cave. The dark mage swallowed cold saliva.

Elin slowly rose up from his slouched position. His golden eyes had a flame in them. The flame was raging, it was hot. It was raging, it seemed to come out of his eyes and burn everything. The blue flame, the flame of will, the flame; it scared the demon.

The demon pushed Elin back. Elin didn't even budge. It backed away two steps. Then, four steps. Then, ten.

Unknowingly, the demon had taken 10 steps back.

It was too scared.

Elin had some blue mist around him, burning and flickering like a flame. His body seemed to be on fire. The blue flame engulfed him. His sword had blue mist around it.

Elin looked straight at the demon.

Its face was different. It wasn't the disgusting smile, or the frown; it was of terror.

Elin took a step. The demon was still, as still as a statue. It couldn't move back anymore, it was now paralyzed with fear.

The demon knew what the swordsman had done to seem this strong. [Robur], the demon knew the principle behind this strange power of will humans had. However the swordsman in front of him was different, his sword was able to hurt him and now he had the capability to kill him.

Elin was in front of the demon.

.

.

.