💝Party Night💝

Hobi : Me cutiepie???

JM and JK : Yeah! You....

Hobi pov:

I been a week I met the bunny and babyboss. And today is joon hyung birthday so jin decided to go to the party but I can't because I'm too young to go to club and he said that club is dangerous for me but I want to go there but how??? I think for awhile and idea popped my mind and I decid to make puppy eyes and cute pout and make some cute face expression so he can't handle my cuteness...

Hobi : Jin please let me go with you. I'm said and make some cuteness overload face.

Jin : No means no. He said.

Hobi :why not hyung? I'm grown up now I'm not a kid anymore so let me go with you.

After some arguments jin finally said..

Jin : *sigh* OK come with me but don't go anywhere without me or RM OK..

Hobi : thank you hyung you are the best. I'm said and gave him a bright sunshine smile he also smile at me.

We have two hours to go to party this is my first time going to club so I don't know what to wear I think about it and look up to see my friend jin who look different today he already dressed up
(Jin dress)

We have two hours to go to party this is my first time going to club so I don't know what to wear I think about it  and look up to see my friend jin who look different today he already dressed up  (Jin dress)

Hobi : Jin hyung you looking different today but I like this side of you. I said make him shyly smile.

Jin : yaa!! Don't teas me. He said make me chuckles and nobbed and go to my room me and jin live in same house and jin go to work and spend money for my education because my parents already die when I was 3 me and jin hyung met in orphanage after we grown up jin hyung take care of me and we leave the orphanage and live together in same house.

After that I was in my room searching for some party wear like jin hyung sometime later my eyes catch one party wear like my hyung so I decid to wear that..
(Hobi dress)

It's time to go so I came near to the mirror and check my self one last  time and got out of the room and go to livingroom were my hyung was

It's time to go so I came near to the mirror and check my self one last time and got out of the room and go to livingroom were my hyung was.

Hobi :hyung I'm ready. I said and turn around to see me and just he sigh and dragged me by my hand and next moment we are outside of the house we go to car and hyung open the door for me I get inside we drove off to club.
(Time skip to club)
Hobi : wow!! I said and make my way to club when we got into the club there I saw joon hyung wave at me and jin hyung so we go near to him I see some two tall man's sit infroent of RM hyung and back face me .when I was go there they turned to me and they both are