💜special💜

Marry Hobi make their lives even more beautiful. Sometimes Hobi get mood swings and madness because of his pregnantcy. After 9 months he give birth to two little alpha prince at same time but few seconds defiance. The first baby boy name Jeon Jungseok. The second one is Park Minseok. And Tae and Yoongi also got married and gave birth to one of the most beautiful omega baby boy name Kim Taegi. (a/n: sorry I'm not good enough to select a name). They live happily together in same house almost 5years.
Five years ago :

Now Hobi ran around the house try to catch their sons.

(Jeon Jungseok, 5years old,cute but dangerous like his dads, the international playboy, Look like bunny, mostly look like Jk)

(Park Minseok, 5years old, cute but dangerous like his dads and brother, the flirting boy, look like innocent chick, mostly look like Jimin)

JH:Minni and seokie don't running I want to feed you. He said and trying to catch them but they hide somewhere in the room he open the door and came near to the closest where a small giggleing sound came Hobi smirk to himself before fell into knees and make fake crying sound so that their sons showed up to him and touch his shoulder he took a chance and flip both boys under him softly and start to tickle them the both boys laugh loudly.

Min and Jung: mommy s-stop. They ask make Hobi nod and let them go.

Hobi: ok now eat. He said but their sons shake the head as no before he was about to speak but cut a car sound coming from parking lot he was about to go but stopped by minni.

Minni: Is Taegi came from his grandma house?. He ask while tilting his head to the side Hobi just nodded as yes the next thing he saw was no one infront of him he sigh head to downstairs and met with his hyungs and his 4years son who make gabby hands towards his him he pick him up and kiss his cheek softly.

(Kim Taegi, 4years old, cute, sweet and helping mind baby like his fathers, most loving person)

Seokie: mommy put him down and don't kiss him he is our.(pout). Everyone burst into laughter how cute he is.

Hobi: Seokie don't talk like this.

Suga: Hobi it's okay they are babies, and Hobi I want to tell you something that I going to our second honeymoon trip.

JK and JM: w-what?. They stucked by the other response.

Suga: yes my Taegi want a little sister.

Taegi: liwttle siswter, liwttle siswter. He said clapping his hands together.

JM : ok Yoongi we will take care of him bye. They all bid their bye to Suga and come inside the house.

Hobi put Taegi down went to kitchen and start to work. The both alpha little boys flirt with him. Hobi see that and shake his head in disbelief how his sons character also like his husbands.

Hobi:look your sons also like you both flirt with everyone even they flirt with Joon and Jin hyungs too(pout).

JK : They are our sons right? That's why they like us I'm right Jimin? He ask make Jimin nod Hobi just sigh was about to leave but Jimin pull him closer and kiss him he smile in the kiss.

JM : Hobi do me favor?(puppy eyes)

Hobi: what?!?. He try to made a cold face but no use.

JK : Hobi we want a little princess.

Hobi: WHAT!?! NOOOOO.

JM : babies you all want baby sister or not. 3 babies nodded their heads happily.

JK: then ask your mommy to give you a little sister. He said all the babies including big babies too make puppy eyes make him sigh and nod the next thing is He is on air Jk carry him to the bedroom and Jimin said to the babies to not come to their room all babies nodded their heads and play happily.
Jk throw him on the bed while bit his lips Jimin close the door behind him with lustful eyes.

JM and JK : Strip for daddies baby boy.

Hobi : Strip!?!. Hobi though in mind 'again strip omg it's starts again in first place please someone save my body from this two beast'.

                             !End!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you next book is coming soon.
Love you all.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜