😫!Help me!(flashback)😫

???: Baby sunflower!!

Hobi : Tiger hyung!!

JK ,JM and suga: Did you know each other already?? (shock)

???: Yes, we know each other right baby sunflower!!.The man ask to Hobi,hobi just nobbed his head with smile.

Hobi: Yes hyungs we know each other already and this is my Tiger hyung. He said point the stranger.

Suga:He is not tiger hobi he is Taehyung my boyfriend. He said with smile.

Hobi : oh ok well suga hyung thay both are my boyfriends Jimin and Jungkook.

JK : Hobi did you know about tae hyung? He ask make other think a bit.

Hobi: it's a long story bunny. He said and think about his past and how did he met tae.

(Flashback:How Hobi met Taehyung)

Hobi pov:

After my school end I go to locker and took my stuff and about to leave but stopped by a sudden voice and I know who her was my dance teacher Lisa.
(sorry for adding Black pink here. If you don't like it you can change to any random name)

Lisa: Hobi please stay here a little longer you know right you having dance performance in stage day after tomorrow.

Hobi: Ok Mam after finish my work I'm going to home. I said to her she just nobbed her head and she start the music and automatically my body start to move we both are start to dance.

(Time skip: After dance practice )

Lisa:ok hobi have a good night bye.

Hobi: Bye Mam. I said and leave the place.

I walk a bit longer I took my phone and look at the time 7:57 'OMG time really go fast' I thought to myself suddenly my phone rang and it was jin.

(OTP)

Jin: WHAT THE HELL! WHERE ARE YOU HOBI? HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE TIME NOW? DID YOU COME HOME OR NOT?. He yell at me I try to speak but he continuly yell at me I know I'm late but why?

Hobi: hyung I'm coming home bye.

Jin:BUT-. He was about to speak but I cut the call.

(After few moment later:in bus stop)

I stood in the bus stop waiting for bus to came after a while bus did not came one drunken man came to him.

Man: hei! Beaby!

Hobi: huh? What?

Man: sorry baby can you spend some time with me in my home(smirk).

Hobi:(panic) sorry sir I want to go.
I was about to go but stopped when the the drunken man grabbed my hands and pull me close to him and try to kiss me on lips.

Man: where are you going baby? Come-.

*SLAP*