💗Marry me{Last part}💗

No one pov: in restaurant

Jimin,Jk,Suga,Tae,Rm,and Jin meet up in restaurant invite by yoominkook. They look at each other for a while until Jin start to speak.

Jin: so, what do you want to talk Suga? Is that anything special to say?. He ask tilted his head to the side.

Suga: That was-*deep sigh* we want to help to Jimin and Jk.

RM : what help? Is anything wrong Jk and Jimin?.

Tae: We want to make Hobi fell for them again.

Jin and Rm: oh! I'm in.

RM: ok what is the plan?

Suga: we want some two else to come and join with us to help to our plan so just wait for them to come.

Everybody nobbed there head and wait for them to come. After few minutes late the hotel door open and two pretty girls shown infront of them and smile. It is non of other than Yn and Army. They said hello to everyone and take there seats and smile at each other before start to speak.

Yn:sir is anything important?.She ask while look at Jimin with questionable look.

JM : yn and army we need your help.

Army: What was that sir? We both can do anything for you both. She said and gently smile.

JK : Army that you both want to love us.

Army and Yn:WHAT!?!.The girls shout catch everyone attention in the hotel.

Army : sir sorry you know that I'm in relationship with Yn, How I love you?.

JK : you both don't want to love us just act like you both love us that's it. He said make the two girls nod their heads.

JM:ok now I will tell you the plan,I act like I love Yn and Jk act like love Army and some time we want to over act like hug each other so that my Hobi start to believe that me and Jk love someone else so he just come back to us.

Tae: why he come back to you? What if he doesn't?

Jin: why you say like that hyung?

Tae: I don't know why but I think this plan didn't work.

JM : No hyung this plan will work because he love us too, he is really hate us means he don't came back to us yesterday night right?

Suga: Yes! Hobi love them please accept this for me. (puppy eyes).

Tae: ok ok I'm in. He said make everyone happy.

On the next day Jimin, Yn, Jk, Army all are start to act like they are lovers around Jhope.Rest of the members also act like that they all know about their relationship.When ever Hobi see their boyfriends feeding, and hugging someone else make him little bit jealous.

Yn: baby say ah. She said and Jimin open his mouth to recive the food.

JK : baby where are you? I'm here. He ask and see his fake girlfriend run towards him and hug him tightly the whole time Hobi just watch their weird action.

The days start to passed but they don't give up they try to make Hobi even more jealous and possessive by their acting skills. 2 months ago now Hobi stand in front of the bathroom mirror look at himself through the mirror and sigh. 'No,no,Why me? Huh again' He thought to himself and sigh again and got out of the bathroom and lay on the bed and close his eyes and take a small nap. After an hour he got out of the bed and got out of his room go to the living room and sat on sofa for awhile and Tae and Yoongi came out of the kitchen and sat down on sofa with Hobi they talk for some time until Tae phone rang he pick up the call and smile happily before hang up the call and turn towards to Suga and Hobi and said.