😥Punishment😥

🚧Warning 🚧
Smut
If you don't feel better just skip the part.

No one pov:

After left the cafe 3j go to there home. On the way dead silence present in the car. Hobi look out side of the window, Jimin drive the car, Jungkook sit beside Jimin. After reach the home Jk open the door 1st Jimin enter the house next Jhope and then Jungkook. Jk close the door and pin Jhope against the wall and start to kiss hard Jhope struggle to breathe he try to push the man in front of him tears fell down from the cheeks. And finally he push Jk aside he touch his bleed lips because of the kiss.

Hobi :W-What happen h-hyung?

JM : why did you kiss them?

Hobi: Suga and Tae are my hyung too.

JM : Hyung means you kiss them?

Hobi: Sorry hyung I did not do that again. (tears)

JM :No, no bad boys get punishment.

Hobi: I'm not a bad boy (pout)

JK and JM : you are a bad boy (smirk)

Jimin lift Hobi to bedroom and throw him on the bed Jimin and Jungkook took off there owe clothes and turn to
Jhope with lust full eyes. Jhope get back but Jk pull his legs forcefully and strip the another clothes jhope start to cry and beg for his life but both monsters did not listen to him. Jk go bottom and Jimin top on Hobi. They did not prepare hobi for the fuck they enter there dick in Hobi who begging to leave him. They didn't listen to him and hit the sweet spot like a monster.

Hobi: d-daddy i-it's hurt(cry hard)

JK :T-this is p-punishment baby we are not having fun with you ok.

JM : Don't(hit) kiss(hit) anyone(hit) ok(hit).

Hobi: ahh o-o-ok ahh d-daddy.

After 15round Jimin lay next to Hobi and smile. Jk again slowly start to shake Hobi's hip.

Hobi:Jk hyung please don't do it again.

But Jk did not listen to him and thrust hard and both cum at same time hobi lay on Jk chest. Already 3j came 15times. But Jk didn't satisfy until he came to hobi alone .

JK :Now I'm satisfied. (Smile)

JM : Hobi for me? Hobi you only satisfy that bitch? not me? It's not fair.

JK : You are bitch.

JM :you

JK :you

Hobi : can you both please stop the fighting? Jimin hyung I'm tired please leave my ass I want some rest next time I will satisfy you ok. (Tired smile)

JK and JM : ok baby let's clean you.
They said both clean themself and clean Hobi who fall asleep after the conversation they both lay next to Hobi and kiss Hobi cheeks and fall asleep.

Next day hobi wake up with heavy head pain and body pain 'OMG my body hurt like a hell this monster did not let me sleep last night'hobi though to himself and slowly walk to the bathroom with the support of wall. He take a quick shower and came out of bath and change some comfortable clothes and go to livingroom were his boyfriends are talking with his friends. He go and sit beside Jin who look at him with questionable look.

Hobi:Jin hyung what happened? why are you looking at me like that?

Jin:Hobi what happen to you? Why are you walking like your legs broken?. Hobi was about to speak but interpret by Jimin .

JM : we have sex last night that's why he walk like that. I'm correct baby boy? (smirk)

RM and Jin:oh! ok ,huh? WHAT!?!?

RM :Hey!! hobi is child how did you two do this to him?

JK : Joon don't think like that we would not leave him.

Jin:Hobi congratulations but be careful, hey!! you use any safety things?

JK and JM : No why??

Jin: huh? Nothing, ahhh I forgot to tell you something hobi me and Rm going to trip we are leaving tomorrow morning so here we come to tell about Joon's brother his name is -.He was about to say but hobi stopped him.

Hobi: hyung I know him he is Kim Taehyung here after he will take Joon hyung position when you both return he gave again Joon hyung position right??

Jin : how did you know about that hobi?

JM : We met him last night he said about everything to us (smile)

RM : baby it's time to go to home we want to pack the things come on let's go.

They both smile and bid their bye and left to there house. Jimin came close to hobi ears and said.

JM : Now you want to satisfy me baby boy (smirk). He said and lift hobi and go to his bedroom and close the door Jk shake his head and smiles.

(After a month)

They enjoy every moment. They celebrate Hobi birthday. They go to party, club, office, ice cream shop, shop etc... Hobi enjoy every moment with his boyfriends he love both of them like Jimin and Jungkook are his world. He didn't receive this love to any other. He felt luckiest person in the world until this day comes.

Hobi pov:

I'm going to my boyfriends company they didn't know I'm coming there. I want to surprise them. I go inside the company all staff look at me and smile I also smile back to them. I go straight to my boyfriends office room. I was about to go inside but stopped by some weird sound came from there room. I lightly open the door and my eyes came out and froze like a stone my eyes got blur because of the tears. Tears block my eyes because of that sound. I cry silently and close the door and ran out of the company, ran out until I don't hear the sound.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks for reading my book love you all.

If I make any mistakes means forgive me.