🚧D-daddy-1🚧

Hobi pov:

Why they both told me to call them daddy? I start to think about them and I go to livingroom sit on sofa suddenly I felt hot breath hit my neck both left and right I started to blush because I know who my hyungs I turn around and see both of them they look so weird both are breath heavily.

Hobi : H-hyung why are you bo-.
I cut off by the kiss. Yes they both kiss me again but this time long kiss I broke the kiss and touch my lips it's start to bleeding they both bit my lip and suck my blood oh God I think they love me but they suck my blood so they are vampires I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone carrying me.

Hobi : Chim hyung put me down. I said shyly and start to blushing hard.

JM : why baby you don't want daddy to do this? You don't like this?. He ask with smirk how I say no to him I shake my head.

Hobi : no hyung I like it.

JK : hey I'm also here don't forget me OK.

JM : then why are you sitting on the sofa come and join with us I think I'm correct baby. I nobbed my head he go to his bedroom and put me on bed softly and JK hyung close the door.

Hobi: hyung why did you close the door?. I ask in innocently with a pout they smirk.

JK : baby now we are going to play. (smirk).

Hobi : haha! Hide and seek or chess or something else I'm excited Hyungs. I'm so excited to play with my boyfriends.
JM : (smirk)  round night baby boy.

Hobi: what kinda game is this?. I'm
confused what kinda game is this I thought myself I think it's a new game.

JK : shall we start the game (smirk)

Hobi : yesssss!

JM : first strip for us baby boy.(smirk)

Hobi: strip??.

A/N: sorry for the short story hope you all like it

Thanks for reading...