Chapter 7: Revelation

Revelation:

Calum blinked. "When did you get back to town?"

She sighed and slowly made her way across the floor, towards the third bar stool, leaving three more between them.

She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "About six months ago." Adding in a slightly teasing manner, "Nice stubble."

Calum snorted and rubbed his chin. He shrugged. "I'm not the same guy you knew."

She frowned and then lowered her head.

"Why are you here?"

She took a few deep breaths, gathering her own courage. She lifted her head and stared into his eyes. "I need your help."

He glared at her. "Why?"

She folded her hands in her lap. "To rescue my children."

The muscle by his jaw ticked. So she got married huh? His hand curled into a fist on the bar, as his mind conjured memories of him and Katelyn from when they dated in high school.

FLASHBACK:

The little minx had been teasing him all day in school wearing that short skirt and showing her bare thighs.

Brushing up against him every chance she got as they sat together at lunch, talking with their friends, squeezing his thigh under the table while he was talking to the guys.

Sending him that flirty wink when he watched her eating a banana in the most proactive way - her lips mimicking what she would do to him later, which of course made his pants rather constrictive whenever she was around.

She would allow him to steal only a chaste kisses on the cheek, before each class, but no tongue.

The list went on and on...

Well, now it was time to pay for all of her teasing.

Calum smirked as he tied her hands to the bed frame. His lips grazed her ear. "I've got you now." He purred huskily and then pulled back to stare at her beautiful face.

Katelyn licked her lips and stared at him with a hint of nervousness. His eyes had an almost predatory look to them, as he stared at her.

As soon as they had arrived, he'd led her to his room and locked the door, ensuring there would be zero interruptions.

He'd taken her by the hand and led her over to his bed, slowly undressing her as they kissed hungrily. Then he'd pulled her onto the bed, and with an impish look, started tying her hands to the frame.

Since they had started having sex a few months ago, they would go back to his and Devin's place after school and make love for hours.

But this time, it was as if he had something new in mind. What is he up to? She wondered while staring into his memorizing eyes.

His eyes slid over the dusting of her pink nipples upon creamy breasts. He licked his lips as he remembered exactly how sweet her succulent breasts tasted.

Grinning he secured her feet to the bottom bed posts. His eyes traveled down along her smooth, flat abdomen, down to her patch of black curls. He deliberately had her legs spread wide to display her creamy body, before him.

She looked so vulnerable that he had a strong urge to lick every inch of that delectable body- but that was for later.

His smirk widened and he pulled out a single feather.