Chapter 13: Discoveries Pt II

A/N: Warning, this entire chapter is a semi-sex scene! Proceed with caution!

Discoveries Pt II:

She felt as if the entire world was crashing in on her. Her arms unconsciously held tight to him as if he were her only life-line.

Feeling his strong arms close around her, she closed her mind to everything but the sheer strength of him. She nuzzled her face against his neck, taking in his purely masculine smell, allowing it to calm the rolling emotions inside her.

Before, in times where she felt she couldn't possibly go on, he had always known what to say and do to make her forget whatever had her off balanced. She needed that now more than ever. She needed his solidity, his strength, his understanding. She needed him.

She opened her lips and slowly blew. She nuzzled against the soft skin of his neck and felt his pulse jump. Her heartbeat accelerated as warmth filled her cheeks and her hand dropped to his thigh.

The muscles under her hand tensed. Calum's breath hitched and a shiver ran down his spine. Her soft, wet tongue slid sensually against his neck. He pressed his lips firmly together biting back a moan as her hand slid up his thigh tortuously slow.

She slowly trailed her tongue up to his ear lobe and nibbled it, pressing her breasts against his side. Her breasts felt hot and heavy causing the nipples to poke against her shirt. She continued nibbling his ear lobe and lapping her tongue along the sensitive flap of skin.

"Katelyn –"

She could hear the warning in his voice. Stroking him through the denim, she felt a heady rush of power. Desire flowed through her veins like hot molten lava to pool between her legs when he hardened beneath her hand. His breath rushed out in a slow hiss and she bit his earlobe again. She rubbed her body against him like a cat in heat.

His hand slid up into her dark tresses and pulled her onto her back. He blanketed her body with his and pulled her hands down to her sides. He stared into her eyes. "Katelyn," his voice was gruff with desire.

She yanked trying to free her hands to wrap them around his neck. She held his steady gaze and bucked against him telling him without words what she wanted.

Feeling her warm, soft body underneath his caused more heat to flood his groin and his erection pressed heavily against her stomach. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. "Don't."

Her eyes pleaded with him to make everything disappear even if only for a little while. She leaned up and licked his lips before nibbling his ear lobe.

"I need you."

The wealth of emotions and raw need behind those few words nearly shattered his resistance. His hands on her wrists tightened a fraction, before loosening their hold as her whisper brushed against his mind as if it were a mantra.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him fully on top of her body. Katelyn loved the feel of his hard body pressing against her. He bit back another moan and fought to keep his hips from rocking forward.

A/N Scene edited out!

Sated and exhausted, she snuggled against him and closed her eyes. Within minutes sleep overcame her. He smiled and kissed her neck, running his fingers through her hair. He just lay there with her in his arms, afraid that if he moved, it would wake her and destroy the first really peaceful moment he had felt in over six years.

XOXOXOXOXO

A/N: Things are far from resolved between Cal and Kate, but they are on the way to getting them resolved. XD