#NoMoreBullying Challenge

Hi! This is Chocolate Milk! Unfortunately, this is not an update, but this is a 90 word prompt that I've written about bullying for the #NoMoreBullying Challenge. I encourage all of you reading this to take up the challenge yourself! :) The link below is the #NoMoreBullying account; read the information and take up the challenge! :D

Okay, I have an idea! The fan fiction I'm currently writing - The Last Ever After - will now be updated once a week, hopefully. In each update, there will be a special bonus excerpt involving me exploring about the first and second book. Example: Say I update today, and there's also a bonus piece about Sophie and Agatha's return to Galvadon and whatnot. I would finish the chapter and then write 'Bonus: Agatha's and Sophie's Return' which would be about 500 to 1000 words. If the chapter exceeds five votes by the time I update again, then I'll write another bonus for the next chapter. Be sure to check the chapter 'Third Time's the Charm' for this week's bonus! Remember to comment and vote if you like it!

Prompt: (90 words)

People who see bullying often choose to look away or ignore it. Even online, a lot of people look the other way when they see bullying occurring. If you don't stand up to the bully directly, you can still take action. You could ask the person if they're okay or report it to someone. On Wattpad, people can annonymously report any cases of bullying by a simple click of the mouse. That can really help. Go further - tell the bully to stop being so mean and stand up to them!