Clarification (not a chapter)

I've recently gotten comments and messages telling me things, like what the School Master's name really is and how Soman Chainani actually views the two schools like now.

If you've read the summary of this fan fiction, it says that it's just my way of seeing how the third book will come out. It's not supposed to mirror or follow the ideas of the amazing author of The School for Good and Evil trilogy.

So if the schools -- in SC's book -- mirror Young and Old, I'm not saying that in my fan fiction it's like that, because this is my interpretation. If Sophie views the School Master differently or if he's called a different name, I'm not going to go and change the book because SC wrote it like that. Why? Because this is a fan fiction. This is not the real book and it's not going to take ideas from the real one. It wouldn't be original -- and I'd be lying if I said this was my interpretation. Also, there's a little thing called plagiarizing... *cough*

So just for clarification, don't go expecting anything from the real book, okay? :)

I'm not as a talented a writer as Soman Chainani, and so this book is already completely different. Bear with me a little longer, because the book is about to come out on July 21!

Thank you!

NOTE:

After the book comes out, I'm thinking about uploading bonus parts a few times a month. Also, (I'll warn ahead of time for spoilers) after I read The Last Ever After I'll post my thoughts and ask for yours.

Tell me if you want bonus sections! This could include maybe Cinderella's viewpoint or someone else!