Very Important! PLEASE, PLEASE READ

(NOTE: MAKE SURE TO READ ALL OF THIS, BECAUSE AT THE END I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!)

I haven't been updating these past days because of something that's come up in my family. I won't be updating any more parts of the story and I'm very sorry for that. 

HOWEVER, on the bright side I will be updating one-two times every week with bonus excerpts or retellings of popular fairytales. (Example: Cinderella at the SGE) Also, comment if you want me to post discussion chapters where the readers and I can talk about/discuss the third book! (I'll probably read it two to six days after it comes out due to shipping)

That said, I'm very sad about the fact that I will not be posting any more chapters. I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction and I hope you enjoyed reading it! Please comment any constructive criticism you have in the comments below so I can improve my stories! :) 

If you enjoyed The Last Ever After, feel free to check out some of my other works! I won't post the summary but I will put up the titles and encourage you to check them out! :)

1) Inflamed 

I have talked about this one for the past two chapters and posted the summary! If you like Romance/Adventure, please check it out, vote, and comment!

2) Bad Blood

I assure you that this is one of my finer works. While I was watching Taylor Swift's music video, Bad Blood, I was inspired to write a short story on how this came to be. It would mean so much to me if you checked this out and commented. Thank you!

Lastly...

Because of all your dedication to reading this story, and supporting me by commenting and voting, I will personally read one of your stories! Please comment below along with if you want to post discussion chapters, constructive criticism, and ALSO a story that you've written and would like me to check out!

Thank you! I hope you'll continue to read my other stories and support them. 

-Hugs, 

Chocolatemilk30