Part 2: Chapter 2

Noah's p.o.v.

We walk to the kitchen in silence. Upon entering I stay behind Isabella unnoticed, she is greeted by many of the kitchen staff and maids eating lunch. She smiles and exchanged pleasantries with them before turning to me and asking, 'what would you like to eat?'

"French toast and fruit with orange juice?"
I reply hoping I said everything correctly. All the staff turned and looked at me in utter shock.

'Your highness!'

Was mummered throughout the kitchen as they finally took notic of me. As they bowed, who I assumed the head cook, gestures to a handful of empty seats at a nearby table. I sat down and watched her go about grabbing ingredients presumably to start making the French toast when Issabella motioned for her to sit back down.

'It's a fairly simple breakfast I'm sure I can manage to make it for him.' She tells the cook, already washing her hands and pulling her hair into a bun.

Issabella's pov.

I went about making the French toast with ease, cracking the eggs into a bowl and mixing the milk and cinnamon into the eggs. Vanilla splash and whip it together. Dip bread and fry. Then I process to cut up some fruit and plate both parts of the breakfast and give then to Noah. Finally I grab a jug of orange juice and pour it into two rather plain glasses, handing Noah one and keeping the other for myself.

I go and sit in the chair beside Noah, idly sipping on my juice, only then do I look directly at Noah. He is staring at the food in utter awe, I turn and look at the kitchen staff who seem to be just as awe struck as Noah!

That's the moment I remember the roles we play, how nobody knows I'm the princess, the rightful queen. They think, well who knows what they think. I snap out of my daydreaming as my glass slips out from my hand and spills all over my clothes. Out of habit I use my magic and will it away.

I turn and look at Noah, the fork in his hand stopping in midair as he sits in shock. The kitchen staff all share equal looks of disbelief, fear, and excitement. That's when I realized my mistake I used my magic.

Noah's pov

Isadora went along making the food as if she did this everyday but I suppose she could of she didn't grow up in the castle... I snape out of thoughts as she hands me a glass of juice as sets down a plate. It looks Wonderful! Even better than what the staff make it.

I'm sure I look like a gapping idiot but the staff aren't much better

I'm sure I look like a gapping idiot but the staff aren't much better. Isadora sits down next to me slowly drinking her own glass of juice the next think I know I hear the clatter of the glass falling to the ground. I whip my head around to to see the glass unscathed but the princess's dress is soaked in juice, but to my utter shock with a wave of her hand it all dissapers as if it was never there! She can do magic! With this revelation I knew once more just how special the crown princess really is.