Chapter 7

Previously:

Is that all you wishes to know? " I asked in a calm voice.

Yes, thank you for telling me, that must have been very hard losing both your father and mother that close together and barely even getting to know your mother, that's horrible. I would never wish that on anyone.

Thank you your majesty, yes it was hard but I had the chance to know my father and learn his son's while you did not get to know your family and for that I am truly sorry.

She had no words to state what she was feeling and instead we just sat at the table silent thinking about what was just said.

Isabella's pov

Wow, he had a hard life. Me coming into it probably just made it harder, I should leave. If I vanish everything can go back to the way it was, but then...then he will remember me and be upset. That would ruin the whole plan. I will have to make him forget me. If it will make him happy I have to do it. Well maybe not tonight, I will do it in a week, yeah a week. I thought until I fell in a peaceful sleep.

I woke up just passes dawn and started to get up when I noticed a few girls who looked my age in the corner of the room, they hadn't noticed me yet. I got up and walked over to them, still in my nightgown.

Hello, whats your names? I ask with a soft smile.
They looked at me startled, thr girl on the left with soft blue eyes and brown hair says, I'm Emma and this is my sister Stella. She motions to the girl besides her with blue eyes and blond hair.
Its nice to meet you, Emma, Stella. My name is Issabella. Might I ask what you are doing?
Oh, of course Issabella. We are the Princess's maids.
The Princess! How do you know this is her room? Have you met her? I thought she was dead?

'My maids... well then. I guess leaving is out of the question. They would probably notice.'

Emma chuckled, yeah we thought she was dead too, the Prince told us that this is her room and she is alive. No we have not met her though I am eager to. She hasn't been seen her since she was barely 1 and maybe if were lucky we can be her friends. Though I don't think she will want to be friends with maids. She said with a small frown.

I let my eyes go wide. They want to be friends. I have never had friends. I got lost in thought again when they asked if I wanted to go to breakfast together and be friends. I said yes.

We walked out of my room and started walking down many hallways till we arrived at the dining room. I heard Stella say we can eat in the kitchen so we don't disturb the royals when they come to breakfast. I frown but follow them nonetheless.

We walked into the sitting room between the kitchen and dining room. I see the prince and stop, it was still early why is he up! My new friends look to see why I stopped and see my brother as well. He hasn't noticed us yet, we bow and wait to be seen. Then he waves his hand to continue without looking up.

He looks up and released who I was before we could make it to the other end of the room. "Wait"