Chapter 4 - Questions

Previously - I got up being extremely careful not to upset him more.
" Noah, please stay here with your sister, I have some business to attend to with the queen. "
Of course your majesty it would be my pleasure. I replied to my stepfather. With that he walked away and I spent the rest of the day with my sister, playing with dolls as watching movies, that was the night I silently vowed to protect her with my life.

Current time

(she resisted for a second but finally gave in and looked me in the eyes again. With that I gasped and before I could stop myself I heard me saying, " after all this time I found you again." She was the girl I pledged my life and soul to, and she didn't even seen to know me, I hadn't seen her in 14 years and here she was bowing to me! This was the last place she should be at the very least she should be standing next to me! Well I suppose I will have to discuss this with her and she if she will forgive me. If she didn't I may not be able to live with myself.)

Prince Noah's pov.

I remembered the vow I made to protect her as I hung my head in shame. I failed her, my sister the queen, I failed her. I couldn't protect her and now she doesn't know who she is. She grew up as a commoner! The lowest of the low! Furious looks filled my eyes and fear passed through hers. She looked scared, not scared, terrified. Great, she probably thinks I'm mad at her, I could Never be mad at her.

Hey, I'm not mad at you, please look at me. I murmured softly. She slowly looked up deal still in her eyes. I slowly hugged her as I did all thoughts years ago. I realized we were still outside and she was freezing. I need to get her warm! I gently lead her inside the castle to the sitting room and asked a maid to bring us some hot chocolate, within 3 minutes she was back with 2 steaming mugs of the chocolate beverage. I handed her a cup and waited for her to try it as a simple way to respect her. With a look of reassurance she took a sip and her eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. I chuckled and then my eyes went wide as I realised what I just did, dropping to my knees as I had did all those years previously, I saw the same concerned face on the same little girl.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a demanding voice
I feel myself shrink as I hear the tone of her voice, bowing your majesty,please forgive me. I said with such a small voice she may not of heard me.

Issabella's pov

The Prince handed me a cup with warm chocolate liquid, after getting a reassuring look from him I took a sip, I could feel my eyes widen at the chocolate drink my mouth. It was warm and sweet but also delicate. It tastes like chocolate but better. I heard a chuckle at my reaction to this new drink and before I knew it the Prince was on his knees in front of me!

What is he doing? I feel my face go beet red and a look of concern pass over my face. What are you doing!?

I exclaimed in a much harsher time than I realized as I saw him flinch, I open my mouth to apologize but he was much quicker than be and I heard a whisper, "bowing your majesty, please forgive me."
I could see he was bowing!!! Why was he bowing?! That's what I want to know!!! I was about to tell but I remembered he was the Prince and I quickly composed myself. Then I thought about what else he said, he asked me to forgive him and he... He called me your majesty!? That title was ONLY used with totals of high position, King, Queen, crowned heir. Why did he call me that? Am I a royal? No that's impossible I told myself, but I would explain my magic... No, it's not possible, but maybe?

Author's note- Thank you for reading this chapter, I would love to hear your feedback. Don't forget to star if you love this story.