Part 2: Chapter 5

Isadora's pov.

"Have a nice evening, I'm going to bed- maybe we can talk tomorrow."

I tell him, he showed no acknowledgment to what I said- or even the fact I was in the room- so I walked out. I stormed to my room, honestly I'm still not sure why I got so upset over him ignoring me. It could be because of what happened at school but I don't want to think about that now. I changed out of my dress and into nightclothes suddenly exhausted from all that has happened today. Laying down under the covers of my inviting bed I instantly fell asleep dreaming of going back to the schoolyard as the princess.

I walk down the narrow pathway that leads up to the school, a beautiful white glass building. The front door is unlocked and I stroll past the office ladies, past the dorm rooms and deserted classrooms. I walk to the mesh hall that all students are required to have lunch and sigh, no going back now. I walk into the room and the door closes with an echoing- BOOM!- all eyes turn to me. I feel my checks turn pale, my arms are now covered in goosebumps. I start to shiver, it feels like I'm freezing, I fall to my knees my ears are ringing. I feel like I'm underwater, waves crashing all around me pulling me to the ocean, I look up and see the kids laughing and pointing all of the sudden the sound comes back and I hear their taunting, telling me I'll never be enough. They say I'm a pesant who should of never went to such a prestigious school as theirs, I should of went to a separate school and learned my place long ago. Then suddenly the kids start to dissappear the cafeteria is no longer in sight, I'm in the field of the school the only people I can see are my childhood tormentors. They used to call me names and break my stuff, once they tried to make me kiss their boots while they were laughing saying that I should be grateful for the opportunity to be in the presence of someone such as themselves. That happened when I was 8- they only got worse from their. They seem to tower over my still kneeling figure I try to look up at them but they hold my head down and suddenly they seem to get taller and I hear a new figure approaching. He starts to taint Mr as the others had but his are much closer to the heart, I've heard his voice before but where I can't seem to remember.

Your parents died to get away from you, why do you just keep coming back? You will never be anyone, you deserve to kneel by the servants, you actually think I would except you? You worthless freak? How you managed to get powers is beyond me, you hide them because your ashamed, you know you don't deserve them. You know you should be killed, your friends hear seem to want the opportunity. Do you recognize me now? Your dear brother he sneered, I'm more deserving of the titles then you will ever be, I have who I need and I dont need you. I have the people, I could make you disappear forever and Noone would know, the best part is guess what! If anyone did find out,they would not care. Noah started laughing as if he said a hilarious joke- 'have a nice night'-  my head was jerked up and hands were wrapped around my throat. I squirmed and tried to scream but it was pointless the grip was relentless, when I attempted to scream the grip tightened and I start to see black spots. Another merciless squeeze and I went slack my body turned to dead weight, the last thing I saw was the grin of the head tormentor, H...

My body shot up and my hands automatically went to my throat, no bruises no hands. My breathing is erratic and count to ten trying to calm myself. It was a just a dream, a nightmare, not real. Once I have calmed down I notice that I'm soaked in sweat and my hands are trembling, the goosebumps are back. That's when I notice that my bed has seemingly been stript of all bedding. I'm freezing, I get off of my bed and with trembling legs walk to the adjoined bathroom, I fill the tub with water and walk back to my bed. The missing bedding has been found around my room and the blankets are in a jumbled mess at the floor of the bed, I probably was squirming in my sleep. That makes sense as to why I'm cold. I pick up the bedding and return to the bathroom, I lock the door and remove my nightclothes and turn off the water. I get in the tub and soak, letting the hot water remove the rest of my sorness and let the trembling stop in my arms and legs.

After a while and me reheating the water many many times, I get out of the bath and get dressed. I choose a blood red gown from the walk in closet in my room. Its a ball gown v neck with glitter adorning the whole gown. It's formal but not over the top, after I get the dress on I notice that on my nightstand there's a letter. I wonder who it's from, mother knows where I am and not to contact me in the castle, I don't have any friends so who is writing to me? I guess I'll find out, I turn the letter over and there it is right of the opening of the envelope the royal seal, Noah's seal. I open the letter and start to read. He's sorry?! That's surprising he actually apologized and he's letting me go into town! He gave me a letter that I'm supposed to take to the guard that goes with me, I wonder what it says oh well ill find out eventually. Noah wants the bullies to be punished and imform their parents, I have s feeling he won't be happy when he learns children of the court are doing this especially the ringleader. The captains child. Maybe I'll go into town today and bring him to the castle. The invitation to the ball looks good, maybe add some more details make it more mysterious.

I should probably help with some of the planning, but what do I know about planning parties? Absolutely nothing! Maybe I can choose the colors and food? Ooo maybe I can design a gown for the occasion? A red or black or even an ombre dress! As I sl...

I should probably help with some of the planning, but what do I know about planning parties? Absolutely nothing! Maybe I can choose the colors and food? Ooo maybe I can design a gown for the occasion? A red or black or even an ombre dress! As I slip off into my thoughts I completely forget my nightmare and all the fears that came with it.

Author's note
Thank you for reading this chapter. Though it's not required, I would love to hear what you think so please comment and vote.