The Big News

The day has come. I should today, as planned, get a call if I am taken for the new Marvel movie I auditioned for. They didn't say the time, but I've been in my room waiting to get a callback the whole day but never received anything. That normally means that I didn't get accepted if nobody calls back. I guess I should refocus on my job and everything else and stop worrying about this movie so much. I mean, what are the chances that I'll get a callback at the end of the afternoon? They normally do it in the morning of at the beginning of the afternoon not when it gets close to the night. Well after this stressful day, I think some food would do me good even if we just ate dinner.

I'm right now on my way to Tim Hortons, the canadian Dunkin' Donuts, with Madison. The ride was hell'a boring so I decided to put some music on. As soon as I click on shuffle, Coast by Hailee starts to play. I smile immediately. "Oh my lord YES I LOVE THIS SONG!" I say, dancing and singing to the song while driving. Yes, it came out about a week ago and I know the whole song by heart, guilty. "Watch out you're going to get us killed with those weird moves of yours. And by the way what is that song?" Madison says with a 'ew what is that' kind of face. "That song my dear is a masterpiece from a masterpiece of a woman herself" I say with a proud face. "My dear? Since when do you call me my dear? And I'm sorry but nobody, I say nobody, is better than Olivia." She tells me with a bossy tone. "Imma forget you just said that." I say, with a disgusted look. Olivia Rodrigo released drivers license about a year and a half ago and Madi's been obsessed with her since. "I respect Olivia and I think that her songs are good, but I don't really listen to them and I think that Hailee's ones are way better. Simply my opinion." I say. "And I disagree with your opinion" she tells me. I ain't surprised.

We arrive at Tim Hortons, finally. "What do you want? I'm paying by the way. Not that I want to but mom told me you were broke so.." I tell her. She then looks at me with an annoyed look. "Oh my god she didn't. It's not even true! I've got a couple of hundreds! And by the way it isn't my fault that my job keeps ghosting me, I lost 3 weeks of work 'cause of this." She says, not answering my main question. "Alright that's just great but can you answer my question? We're here and the employee's waiting." I tell her wishing for her to hurry the fuck up. She sighs "An orange juice." she says dryly. "That's all?" I ask her. "mhm." "Alright then". I order everything and pay. We then listen to some Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo on the way back home to cheer her up. I do find my sister annoying sometimes, she does about me too, but I personally hate making other people mad. Mostly people that I'm close to.

When we arrive home, mom's watching Criminal Minds on TV, which means that our plan of having a family movie is canceled like most nights. I guess that I'll just spend the whole night in my bed while watching Marvel movies or series, which is my favorite thing to do. When I get in my room, I get a notification. It's Emma. I haven't talked to her in days which doesn't happen very often.

Em🤍

heyy Y/N/N u busy??

nah dw me and Madi just came back
from Tim Hortons and mom's watching
TV so i'm all free

ahh great! got any news from MCU??

none. guess I wasn't taken. I saw it
coming tho so I ain't surprised.

what do u mean u saw it coming??

I rly don't know I guess that
I wasn't too proud of that audition.
and don't come and say it was great
cuz I'm the one who did it lmao

uk i'm gonna say it. ur always good so shut up about that. please.

since u asked so kindly