I Miss You

Y/n's pov:

"Ava!" I yell, still half asleep. "What?" she yells back from distance since she's in her room. "Come get Daisy she just woke me up by literally jumping on my face!" I tell her. I hear her chuckle as she makes her way to my room. "It's not funny I was having a good dream" I say. "Alright Daisy come" she tells the dog, which listens immediately. I sigh.

"Why so mad this morning? It's summer, I thought you were always happy during summer" she tells me. I simply turn around on my back and look at the ceiling. Ava must notice my mood and comes to sit on the edge of my bed beside me. "Is it Hailee?" she asks. How can she always know what I'm thinking about? "She just texted me that she's busy for the whole week 'cause of interviews. I wanted to see her this week" I say with a grumpy tone. "Y/n/n you need to see this as a positive thing. You can't always see each other or else you'll look AND become addictive to each other and that can get pretty ugly with time. See that as a good thing. If you both take time for yourself sometimes it'll make your 'situationship',or whatever it is, better. You'll both be better, trust me" she replies. "Yea.. Maybe you're right" I say. "Of course I'm right" I roll my eyes at her answer.

"But.. do you mind telling me what's happening between you two?" she asks me curiously. I try my best to hide my smile at the thought, but obviously I fail. "Ooh I see it! Come on tell me" she says, hitting my arm in a teasing manner. "We went swimming yesterday as you probably know..." "Yeah I know that" she cuts me off. "And we eum.. we- we kinda.. kissed" I say making her eyes go wide. "Kinda?" she asks. "Okay no we kissed for real" I add. "Ohh I see.. How was it?" she asks me with a wink. I smile right back just thinking about it. "It was amazing. I literally think that I'm falling for that girl like I've never fallen for anyone before" I say. "Wow alright you're falling deep sis. I can assure you that, by the way she looks at you and acts around you, she's falling deep too" she tells me. "She's so special Av, like you've got no idea how" I tell her. "Yeah she seems pretty special, not to forget that you were literally crazy about her since the first day we moved here. But are you sure you're not taking things too fast?" she tells me. I take a few seconds to think before answering. "I know it can sound crazy to feel like this after only 3 days, but I think I'm falling in love. I-"

"Wow okay I've never heard you say that about someone before. Sorry, continue" she says cutting me off. "Like I was saying, I know that she is special. WE are special. What we have with each other is special, and I feel like this is something that you can feel pretty fast but it doesn't happen often. But with her it did, and it still does. That's what I like so much about being with her, the spark never goes away. She's always there to keep everything as perfect as it can be, and I do my best to be there for her as much as she is for me. We are there for each other and we make each other happy. Isn't that the most important thing?" I say. "Indeed it is. But just make sure that you both follow each other's speed, 'cause it's also one of the most important things" she tells me. "Of course. I would never try and do something that might destroy what we have. I want this Av, and I know me. I know that this is what I want, and she ever told me herself. She wants it too. We are both ready to start this, but we are taking it slow, going at the right speed" I answer.

"Oh you guys talked about this already?" she asks me. "Yeah we did yesterday right after the kiss. And I can promise you that we are both on the same page" I say. "I'm happy for you sis, really" she tells me. "Thank you. What about you? Seeing anybody?" I ask. "Nop, single as a pringle. Guys at restaurants here have no shame in flirting with me I can promise you that" she says. "Ugh it's predictable" I answer and she laughs.

"Wanna hang out later?" she asks me as she gets up from the bed. "Of course, but where?" I ask. "Just walking around the city, maybe go shopping on Rodeo Drive. I still can't believe we didn't go there yet and we've been here for days" she says. "Sorry, I was busy" I tell her. "I know" she replies with a wink. I smile and look at my hands.