Beguinning Of A Wonderful Day

NA: Hi everyone! I'm back, finally. How have u guys been? Personally, incredibly busy; I actually focused on school for the past months, trying to finish my last year of high school on a positive note. With that being said, let's get on with it!

_______________

Y/N's pov:

Feeling the strong ray of sunshine right in my face, I open my eyes and immediately take my phone to look at the time. It's 9:35. I also notice that I've got a ton of messages from so many of my friends, family and more. Extremely confused, I open Instagram and head to my messages, to then see everyone telling me about pictures of myself getting shared everywhere on social media. What the fuck.

I look at my profile and see that I gained thousands and thousands of followers, all in one night. Again, what the fuck. I try and look on twitter for some more information and I get just what I was searching for; paparazzi pictures. They're from last night when Hailee and I went out to the restaurant, saying 'Hailee Steinfeld seen with a new "friend?" in downtown Los Angeles last night' and some of them are even mentioning my name. People are going crazy over these pictures, going to the point of starting rumors of a potential relationship between Hailee and I. Great.

It's not like I didn't see it coming, Hailee's an international star. She's getting pictured almost every day. I go in iMessage and open Emma's messages.

______________

Em🤍

Y/N  Y/L/N!!!

How dare you not tell me about
u hanging out with HAILEE STEINFELD

well hi! how've u been??

Oh don't give me that just answer!!

she's my neighbor, we went to a restaurant yesterday to get to know each other a bit more and we're going to the beach today. look sorry if i didn't have time to tell u we just got here and we almost didn't have time to talk to anybody recently...

Don't worry about it😌

But wait what the hell? She's your neighbor?

yea. and i know, wtf are the chances.

Weird😂

I want you to tell me everything about
what's happening with Hailee, I know
u've been crushing on her for years🤭

oh don't say it like that! we're just friends!
and by the way i haven't been
crushing she's only my favorite actress.
and i'm never saying that again. god it's weird.

Hey stop it with the act you've been
obsessed with her for ages now. And
it's even more creepy that you know her personally.

alr bye it was nice knowing u.

I'm joking!!

Or not.

😒

Anyways, have a great day today and tell me everything tonight when u get back!

I'll see about tonight, maybe we'll stay the WHOLE day there, we don't know yet

Oh damn alright😳