Worthy Of Notice

We all just finished the house tour and we all chose our rooms. I'm pretty surprised that choosing them was that easy. There's usually some bickering when we have to make choices like this. All I can say is that I'm pretty happy with the room I chose. I've got a big white bed and a big balcony. I love everything about it. And our house? It's simply the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life.

"Hey Ava, can I go take a walk with Dolly? Some air might do her good." I ask. "Yeah sure but don't come back too late though, I'm pretty tired and I want to put her to sleep at the same time as me." she tell me. "Agreed, but by the way I guess that we're all tired. We're all on the same boat here" I say laughing.

While Dolly and I are walking out of the door, I quickly look at our neighbors houses. They are all really pretty, but one catches my attention more than the others. It's a big brown house with an enormous wooden entry roof that gives cottage vibes.

(ignore the man)

(ignore the man)

Mom talked about wanting to meet the neighbors earlier, so we'll probably be able to see the house more

Mom talked about wanting to meet the neighbors earlier, so we'll probably be able to see the house more. Not that I only care about people's houses, I'm just curious to see more of this one.

_________________________

We've been living in Los Angeles for 2 days now and we all love it. Living in this house is actually the best thing ever. I'm living my best life for sure. I played bowling with Ava, we did a family movie night in the theater room, and more. Madison was always eating candies from the candy room which I find pretty annoying 'cause she seriously spends her day in there. For my part, I've been spending a lot of time trying to talk to our neighbors, which I succeeded . Well I did for all, except for one house. The one I'm the most curious about. The person living in it is a lady around my age, but I've never talked to her. We saw each other from distance yesterday and we actually stared at each other for a long 20 seconds. I didn't really see her well 'cause I didn't have my contact lenses at the time, but I can confirm that she's really pretty. The fact that we stared at each other for so long was weird, but I would lie if I said that I didn't like it. This girl's in my head since it happened and I keep thinking about meeting her. I really can't wait. "Hey what's in that mind of yours Y/N?" asks Ava who noticed that I've been staring at the floor while I was thinking about the girl. "Huh? What? Oh eum.. I- I don't know.. Nothing important." I tell her. "Seriously what is it? You've been staring at the floor for 5 minutes now. Are you alright?" "Yeah yeah I'm all good thank you. Are you?" I ask her trying to change the subject, which she notices immediately. "Don't try to change the subject snail brain I know you." she replies.
"I- I'm not- What? What are you talking about? Me trying to change the subject? I never did.. Wha-" I say, not so subtly. "Hey don't treat me like an idiot I know what's going on. You're thinking about that girl aren't you? Our neighbor." she replies. How can she always find out everything I can think of? She always did, which I find cool and annoying at the same time. "If you already know the answer, then why are you asking me?" I ask her. "I don't know the answer. I just suspected that you were thinking about her, but I wanted to ask you to be sure." she tells me, smiling as if she just won her first argument. "I hate when you do this you know? Knowing everything that I can think of. Sometimes it's great for exemple when we speak through the eyes when mom's yelling at us but now? In this kind of situation? Really not cool. Can I just think of a person in peace without people judging around?" I say, sighing. "Hey! I'm not judging you! Now at all! I mean I'll admit it, she's still VERY pretty." I look at her with a deadly look. "Bu- but you know she's too young for me s-so she obviously goes to you. I mean she isn't even my type anyway so.." she tells me trying to pull herself together. "You were better off saying that or for real I don't know what I would have done to you, seriously." "Hey relax, Grinch! She's only a human being! And you've never even talked to her so how can you threaten your favorite sister in the world for someone you don't even know" she says pouting. "Alright alright you big baby" I reply and we both start laughing of how this conversation is literally going nowhere.

"Girls! Come quick! In the kitchen!" mom yells at us. We both run to the kitchen where mom is thinking something is urgent. "What is it mom? Are you alright?" Ava asks with a scared face. "Yes I'm alright, I just wanted to tell you both how I want you girls to go talk to our neighbor next door. Well the only one we haven't talked to yet. I want to buy cars soon and I heard that the person's brother is a mechanic and he might be able to help us considering the fact that I don't know anybody else to talk to about this and that it'd be easier to go see a professional while knowing a bit more about these things. Can you, please? One of you? It'd be nice. It'd save me a lot of time 'cause I won't have to go to the dealership. It's way easier this way in my opinion." "Eumm I'm busy but Y/N can go, right Y/N?" Ava says, turning to face me. "Really?!" I ask her, both of us knowing what I mean by that. "Yes. Now go pleasee!! I don't want to go" she tells me. "I thought you were busy." I reply and she stays eyes wide opened searching for an answer. Stop the act Ava I know what you're doing. "Alright fine I don't have anything to do. But I'm exhausted so please go. Thank you!" she says leaving to go in the backyard. "I'm exhausted too by the way!" I yell, sighing. Well shit, I hope I won't screw things up, even if I don't have a clue of what that girl looks like. What's her name by the way? I guess nobody knows. I'm glad to know that I'll be the first one in the house to know.
_________________________