Shopping Time

"Hey but I actually wanted to ask you something else but I'm a bit scared of the way you're gonna react.." I ask her. Isn't weird to ask her to talk to her brother in our first conversation? I want to automatically talk to her brother without even knowing her? No! "Yeah sure what is it? I'm not the kind of person to take everything personal so you don't have to worry about that!" she tells me, still drinking a bit of her wine. Screw this- "I- eumm- Do you want to go somewhere soon? I just moved here and you're the first person who's been really nice to me. I think it'd be great to know each other a bit more?" I ask her indecisively. "No, I don't really want to, I guess I'm not feeling in the mood.. I'm sorry.." she replies, looking down. Damnit Y/N you went too fast, again! God this is embarrassing. "Oh eumm alright.. I'm so sorry if I asked you this. I- I wasn't really thinking straight. I should probably go." I tell her, getting up and walking towards the door in a fast speed. "Hey no wait! I was just joking with you. Of course silly, I'd love to spend time with you!" she says jumping off her chair and running to me laughing, just before I reach the doorknob. My heart skips a beat at the name she just gave me. I kinda like it to be honest. "Oh! Haha. Good one." I tell her looking embarrassed. I'm good at acting on the job, but god I suck in real life. "How does tonight sound?" "Great- Perfect!" I reply. "I actually still need to take a walk with this little one" she says looking down at her adorable pet. "That's right! I hope I didn't bother you or anything-" "Not at all, I enjoy having some company! I don't get it so often." she says, cutting me off. "And what's his or her name though?" I ask her, looking down at her little dog. "Martini, but I call her Teenie." she replies. "Now that's a cute name. Yorkie right?" "Mini Yorkie indeed." "How cute! I wish I'd be able to have such great company. My sisters aren't exactly the best ones sometimes." I tell her laughing. "Oh no that's not good, I'm sorry." she says. "Oh no not in that sense! It's just that we pick a lot on each other, but we get used to it haha." "Ohh great then! I can't wait to meet them!" Oh. My. Lord. Hailee Steinfeld wants to meet my family. Damn I never thought it'd go that way so fast. "Soon. Soon, I promise". She smiles at my comment. We all get out by the front door, letting our wine on the counter and start walking to her parking. "I guess I'll see you tonight then?" "Sure, can't wait!" she tells me, smiling. "I'll come and get you at around 5:30, how does that sound?" "Perfect" I reply giggling, making her smile in return. "Oh and by the way, dress up chique style, I've already got an idea in mind of a place for us to go to." she tells me with a wink. Lord have mercy. With that, we both go our separate ways, her back on the sidewalk and me to my house to prepare for tonight, that I honestly can't wait for. I really need to find a cute outfit, and quickly. It's shopping time!

Once arrived at home, I immediately go to talk to Mom. "MOMM!!" I yell. "Jesus Y/N you scared me! What is it?" she says sighing, probably because I just scared the crap out of her by yelling that hard. "Sorry for yelling but we have a mission. And when I say mission I mean an IMPORTANT one." "Alright.. what is it?" she asks me. "I'm going to hang out somewhere with Hailee tonight." "What? Who is Hailee? You just went to speak to the neighbor and you come back with a date planned? " "It's not a date mom, I'm not that crazy. Yes, with the neighbor. Her name's Hailee." I reply. "My lord Y/N I really don't know how you pulled that off, but you're certainly beating Ava's scores on making friends that easily." "Haha very funny Mom!" Ava says, appearing out of nowhere. "Where you listening the whole time?" I ask Ava. "No, just the part where I heard my name in it. What were you talking about though?" she asks. "Y/N has a date with the neighbor and yes, the one she just talked to." "Damn sis you're surprising me! For once- Ow! Stop, No!" she says whining at the big punch I just gave her on the arm. "It's not a date mom! How many times?! And Ava stop acting like a big baby you're the big sister here. Mom, I came to tell you this 'cause we need to go shopping and I mean NOW. I need something cute and I'm not joking." I say. "Alright then let's go." she replies. "Ava you wanna come with?" I ask. "Of course, who do you think I am?" she says with a judgy  look, making me roll my eyes. We all take our bags, purses and put our shoes on while Mom texts Madi if she wants to come too. After a while, Madi answers. "Madi's not coming, let's go girls hop in the truck" Mom finally says. "I drive!" I yell and quickly run to the truck, followed by Ava.

 "I drive!" I yell and quickly run to the truck, followed by Ava

(The Truck)

_______________

"What do you think about this one?" I ask them, undecided with all the choices that we have. "Y/N you've got to be joking. This dress looks gorgeous on you with all the shiny on it. It's this one right away!" Ava replies. "I agree, you look beautiful" Mom says smiling. "Great it's this one then! It's also my favorite. how much is it?" I ask Mom so she could look at the back of the dress. "It's 1.3k it's fine, you'll wear it many times though right?" "Of course but it's 1.3k! what do you mean it's fine?!" ask her. "Y/N, it's YSL. Of course it's expensive! Don't worry about it, it's my pleasure alright?" she replies. "Thank you mom, really." "No problem sweetie! Now let's pay this so you'll have enough time to prepare at home!" she says and we all go pay and go back home. This night's gonna be interesting, I can feel it.

_______________

A/N: Finally!! I'm back!! Hope u liked this chapter, it's personally my favorite so far. Sorry if it was small though, I just skipped time a bit so I could only put all the important stuff. Stay tuned, next part's coming soon!!