Perfect

*Warning: There's smut at the end!!

_________________

(2 days later)

Y/N's pov:

I slowly get waken up by a feeling in my hair. As soon as I get aware of my surroundings, I notice that this feeling on my scalp is actually Hailee's fingers passing through my hair as I'm lying on her chest, making me whine softly with a smile.

"Morning my princess" she tells me with a raspy voice. I won't lie, her morning voice is hot. I won't ever get tired of hearing it.

I whine again, mostly at the nickname she just gave me making me blush, and move my head to the crook of her neck, my actions making her giggle softly. She still continues to massage my hair with one hand while her other hand softly strokes my back under my shirt.

We spend the next few minutes laying down in this position before I move and lay down on my back, Hailee moving to her side so that she can easily look at me. I turn my head to do the same.

"You know, I love waking up next to you like this" she tells me, cupping my cheek with her hand and stroking it with her thumb, her comment and action making a wide smile appear on my face.

"I love it too. But you know, you told me the same thing yesterday" I respond with a chuckle. "I could say it ever morning if I wanted to. You're just a really good view to wake up to" she then tells me, making a small pink shade appear on my cheeks as I hide my face with the bed covers.

"No don't hide from me" she begs with a pout. I remove the covers from my face with a smile before moving on her and resting my head in the crook of her neck again, smelling her incredibly good scent, making her giggle. "Way better" she sighs out, holding me closer to her as if her life depended on it.

After another few minutes of cuddles, we both get out of bed. Hailee immediately takes Teenie's bowls to take downstairs as the small dog gets up and follows us to the stairs. Hailee changes the water in one bowl and puts food in another before putting both on the floor for Martini to eat and drink.

When she puts them on the floor, Daisy comes smelling the food before Hailee speaks up. "Hey, Daisy no! That's Teenie's food. Your bowl is here" she tells the dog as she moves and points Daisy's bowl to her. Ava's dog ends up leaving Martini's bowl alone and eating in her own.

During that time, I prepare what we, or I need to start cooking breakfast. Lucky us, at least one person here can cook, so I can make us both eggs with bacon. Hailee cooks, but she burns half the food most of the time, which I always make fun of her for. I swear, one of my main goals to accomplish before the year's over is to teach Hailee how to cook correctly, without burning or messing anything up.

That makes me think of something important. The year's  almost over, which means that Hailee's birthday is coming up. So, that means that I'll have to start organizing everything in the shortest times possible. I was thinking of making a surprise party for her and inviting all of her friends without her noticing a thing. I'll need to talk to Griffin about all of this for him to help me, he knows most of her friends way better than I do. Well, I know none of them and that's kind of an issue when you're trying to make a birthday party for your girl but you don't know anyone except her brother. You don't even know her parents, damn it.

I finish off the cooking before Hailee and I both serve the plates as Ava just comes down to eat too. As usual, Madi isn't downstairs yet since it's only 8:45am. It's pretty late, but for Madi, it's the middle of the night. She usually eats breakfast, or lunch, at around 12:30pm, which yes, is pretty late. I won't lie, I was like that at that age too.