𝟳: 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

My hand traced over my scars as I looked at myself in front of the mirror. My mum and Pierre had told me I was to attend the race for public images with Charles. We had to get along.

My manger, my PR team, my mum, his mum, his manager, his PR team, him, and I had a meeting on Friday after his practice races. He barely showed up but when he did we got into planning how we were going to be seen together all while trying to make sure I don't get too much hate for breaking up him and Charlotte even though that wasn't exactly what they said.

At this point I think I've gotten immune to the hate I receive. Throughout the whole meeting, i had zoned out for most of the time. They just kept talking about documents and paper work, and the future between the two of us.

At least I knew I wasn't the only one paying attention because when I glanced  at the end of the table, Charles was also not paying attention.

Now I was stuck with trying to figure out what to wear. I wish life could have a rewind button to the simpler times, I am so tired. I haven't opened any of my socials ever since the announcement, not even Tiktok. I can't bare with it.

Alexa had already gone down to the track when Pierre swung by earlier because she wanted an all access full tour of the paddock after I finally let her watch F1 which she hadn't in a while because of me.

I settled for a strapless black dress, an oversized white shirt, and a white cap. I had put my hair in a low ponytail when I got out of the shower and gelled it in place so I think I would say I'm GP ready.

My hands trembled as we reached the tracks. Alexa was the first to spot me when I arrived at the paddock doing my best not to run away.

"You came!" The voice did not belong to Alexa but Max who was right behind her

"Gosh I haven't seen you in so long! You've grown, I've missed you." He hugs me tighter as I smiled brightly. Max Verstappen was without a doubt my safe place which is crazy because I Had Pierre, Alex, and practically the whole grid from the 2020 lineup.

"Is that Anna?" Another voice asked before dragging me away and engulfing me in another hug

"When I tell you, you have been missed. Trust me."

"I've missed you too Sebbie."

"Okay can I hug my best friend now?"

"You've known her for 2 years, I'm pretty sure we are better best friends." Sebastian sasses

"Well you missed her for 2 years so I think i can say I'm the best friend." Alexa brought me into a hug "Now if you'd excuse us, the friend group is looking for us." Alexa teased making them playfully roll their eyes but dragged Max along as well