𝟮𝟴: 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝟬𝟴'

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

Nothing was going to prepare me for this.

Waking up like this was weird. Waking up beside him without a hidden notion was so weird. It's been a good few days, we both caught a flight to Japan a day ago and now we were sleeping the exhaustion out.

I sat up in bed and walked towards the balcony of the amazing hotel we had booked. The air felt different, everything was calmer. The fans would kill for the view of Charles I was getting whenever I glanced back to see if he was okay.

It was still fairly early in the morning seeing that it was 5:30 am but I just couldn't sleep anymore so I decided to watch the sunrise.

Things were good between Charles and me. We had started communicating again but I can't find it in me to fully open up about what truly happened because I feel, no, I know he wouldn't forgive me.

"Hey, pourquoi es-tu debout si tôt?" He wrapped his arms around me placing his chin on my shoulder that tickled me due to his growing stubble. (why are you up so early?)

"Sto solo ammirando il panorama. I can't seem to fall asleep right now." (Just taking in the view)

"You and your Italian, we need to fix your french asap." She smiles leaning into him

"Mon français est bon merci beaucoup." He laughed at this (my french is good thank you very much)

"I can see that now, we've been asleep for 13 hours oui?"

"Oui, I'm so tired."

"I can imagine, let's go back to bed and watch the sunrise from there okay?" I nod before he guides me back into bed hugging me tightly against his shirtless body and running his hands through my hair.

"You're gonna make me go back to sleep."

"That's the point."

—————————

I woke up again but this time Charles sat on one of the chairs on the balcony looking very pissed at whoever he was talking to. I got up on my elbows and stared at him trying to figure out why he was mad. He must have felt my gaze on him because he looked back at me with a smile before ending the call.

"Bonjour my love." He leaned down to kiss my forehead

"Bonjour, what happened?"

"Oh it's nothing, we don't we go get some breakfast yes?"

"Charles."

"It's just the team getting on my nerves and Mattia being annoyed at me. Nothing much."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Umm not really, I have to focus on winning that WDC this race would determine the winner."

"Now? What's the point of the other races then?"