𝟭𝟵:𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Apologies for any errors, not proof read

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

'𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

Max stuck to his plan the day after that and after getting me to talk to my therapist, we got new medication. Wedding week had already arrived so you could only imagine how hectic things had gotten and if not for Max, I would skip my pills. He swore not to tell anyone and I kept it hidden in plain sight. I didn't need Lex or anyone worrying about me, they already had the wedding to worry about.

"So Charles has picked the flowers since you didn't want to and Arthur will be picking you and Lexie up to go for the wine and cake tasting."

"Sure but Mami, will you be with the event planner today?"

"Oh yes, I will, are you sure about doing it in the backyard though? We could always rent an outside area."

"Mami, we have all the space in the world back there and it would be easier for me. It's not like I'm leaving that same night." She stays silent "Right?"

"Your father said you should-"

"Since when have I cared about what he says?"

"Besides, it's best for you. After the wedding, you would be going to the house we got with Charles. I know this isn't what you wanted for your ideal wedding, heck, I know you don't even want marriage right now but it's the only choice you've got. Stay strong." She cradled my face with one hand giving me kiss on my forehead and walking away.

I got off my bed soon after, wore a good outfit (pic above) and knocked on Alexa's door because I already knew Pierre was in there.

"What's up?"

"Get rid of your sex hair, we have a tasting to get to and hey Perry."

"You're in a sour mood."

"Oh really?" She gave me a look which made me take a deep breath

"I'm sorry. Archie will be here soon, I'll wait for you yeah?"

"Of course." With that, I walked downstairs making my way outside and waited for Arthur to pull up. The door opened behind me revealing Pierre and Alexa.

"We have to kinda go somewhere else, are you okay with being alone?"

"Yeah, it's no biggie. Have fun!"

"I'm really sorry Bella."

"It's fine Lex." They walked toward Pierre's car and drove off. I waited for a while before a car pulled up.

"Max?" I questioned as the window rolled down

"Hey, Arthur can't go with you right now because he had to leave for a flight but he should be back on your wedding day."