- 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 -

So I have started writing act two but I cannot bring myself to write horrid stuff about Charlotte even if it's fiction and she's just a character in this book. I am contemplating changing her as Charles' girlfriend and just making her his best friend and a different girl as his girlfriend.

So at first I though 'I have edit chapters 1-20 and anyone who reads this around the time it is posted have read a different version from the edited version'. Then I realised I REALLY didn't want to start editing the whole book so I'm changing Charlottes character in act two even though you guys haven't read it yet. 

She will be known as his best friend and Sienna is OKAY with them being friends that dated for a bit. Now I have to figure out how I'm gonna put in another female to play the part of the villian because I really want Charlotte and Sienna to be friends.

I think I'm in chapter 2 or 3 of act two and I'm also contemplating on making an act 3 because I want something big to happen before the big reveal. I will probably finish the first five chapters of the next act today because I've been using this to distract me from the chaos that was todays race. 

I hope the FIA trip and fall. Congrats to Max, and fuck Ferrari. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share this. 

Thank you x