𝟴: 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

Our airport experience the next morning was hectic. We woke up an hour earlier which means we only slept for an hour then quickly made it to the airport with the help of my dad and Archie who said he'd be there when we leave.

Halfway through the airport after check in, my phone rang with an unknown number. I decided not to answer it yet then a few minutes later I heard a shutter go off along with a flash.

Alexa also heard it and within minutes, since we were still outside the airport reporters came up.

"Hold on to me and don't let go." I nod and push through the crowd ignoring the questions and getting to the private jet we had booked earlier.

I couldn't understand why a staff would even call out the paps despite signing NDAs. When we were safely inside and away from cameras, Alexa got off the plane and gave the staff a piece of her mind.

 When we were safely inside and away from cameras, Alexa got off the plane and gave the staff a piece of her mind

Soon after, we arrived in Canada and was picked up by a chauffeur. The hotel we were staying in was so pretty and the rooms were even prettier. We dropped our bags and got ready to go to set. We had already filmed half of the movie back in LA including the 'plane ride' to Montreal.

The movie was an action movie, my second one so far and I was playing as a spy, similar to Tom Cruise in the Mission Impossible movies and the first scene I was going to film here in Canada was me leaping off a building into a balcony a few feet below.

I had been hooked up and was making conversation with Griffin Gluck who was my guy in the chair. Alexa was somewhere between the food truck and my trailer because we would be filming for quite a while. I had already gone through hair, makeup, and clothing. I was now wearing a black latex full body suit, dutch braids, and light natural makeup.

"You've been through quite the rollercoaster."

"You tell me, I just want to go back in time and kill myself."

"We said no more suicidal jokes."

"Whatever."

"Good luck up there, don't over do it. I know you."

"Then you should know that if I'm not the slightest bit extra then I in fact am not myself and the movie won't be a Bella Moragatti movie.

"Whatever you say."

"Bella, You're up!"

"Catch you later." She winked running to where the directors were as she pulled on her harness. Ever since Bella turned 16, she started doing her own stunts by herself.

Every horror movie and show she had been on since then has been all her. Thankfully, nothing has really gone wrong except for a few bruises here and there along with sore muscles.

"And action!" She immediately got into character as Mae Summerton trying to sneak into an apartment building a few stories below to find answers.

"Mae, the cost is clear."

"Roger that."

"Is it tied securely?"

"You say it like it's my first time doing this."

"Maybe because it is?"

"Don't ruin my fun."

"Don't do anything stupid." Her man in the chair, Austin replied as she reached the ledge putting on her sticky glass gloves and boots.

"Here I go." She reached the end of the building and ran for some momentum before turning last minute and leaping backwards gracefully into the air.

She quickly stuck onto the glass windows of the chosen apartment and swung herself towards the balcony. Mae 'picked the lock' before whispering to her comm.

"I'm in."

"Cut!" She went back down to where Griffin, their director Sylvester Stallone, and Alexa stood in shock.

"What the actual hell Bella? You could've gotten seriously hurt."

"She's right Bella. Even as the director and producer I would never script something like that

"It's just to spice it up a bit."

"Do be careful, I mean it. I won't be responsible for paying for repairs." Sylvester joked nudging me

"Okay miss 3 time ballet champion, way to try to kill yourself." Alexa spoke up after he left

"You forgot 2 time, level 10 gymnast competition winner."

"Yeah we get it, no one can be as cool as Bella Moragatti." Griffin rolled his eyes with a smile as we all laughed. Eventually, we got ready to film more until 2 am.

Max, Lando, Pierre, and Arthur had texted me about their days and how the first three had arrived in Azerbaijan. I wished them luck on their races and went to sleep soon after.

That became the routing for the whole week. I had missed the practice and qualifying rounds but I got to watch the race along with Alexa, Griffin, Karan Brar, and Yara Shahidi.

"I can't believe you're making us watch F1 for the next 2 hours." Yara spoke up

"Well I have to be updated. Max said if he didn't get first pole he's going to buy me something of my choice."

"Have you decided what?" Griffin asked

"Not yet but I will make sure to make his pockets hurt." We tuned into the channel and started watching the race. Everyone was on the edge of their seats as the race started. As usual Ferrari and Red Bull were top 4 fighting for the podium back to back. Checo was in front of Charles, Charles in front of Max, and Max in front of Carlos.

By the 9th lap, Carlos was out of the race due to engine failure. I sent him a quick text to apologise before going back top the race. Charles was put on the hard tires and I immediately knew it was over for Ferrari.

I kept my eyes on Max nonetheless getting distracted by Sebastians fire move until Charles slowed down with the back of his car starting to smoke up which meant Max had started leading the race.

"God no."

"It looks like your pockets are the ones that are going to hurt Bella."

"Don't say that." I whined knowing Max would inevitably win which he did and almost immediately after the whole thing ended he sent me a link of a deathly expensive watch and a text under it.

'Happy shopping'

Such a bitch, I thought to myself before opening my private Instagram. When I did, I noticed a DM. I rarely get DMs on this account and by this time, I was the only one left in here so I carefully opened it.

3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

'Hey'
'You already know who I am'
'Can we talk?'

Fuck me.

a/n: I lost track of the dates...
Now I'll star at updating on Sunday and Thursday it seems better. Apologies for any errors I didn't proofread